1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

PFL 2021 #2: Regular Season

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by BigSteve, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Glad I hedged with u2.5 @ +140 lol, shit

2. OuterDrake Orange Belt

in the case of one fight yes, stats are misleading, but an active ufc career will tell you a lot about who gets hit often or hits often, who are they able to takedown, and how long can they control a skillful opponent on the floor, how many leg kicks do they throw?how many body shots? do they throw less frequent by round three? which tells you about there stamina. While you can come at me and say i dont know what im doing I picked all the winners in this card but one.

p.JPG

Im not here to have a pissing contest, im just frustrated because i didn't even know Marthin was a national wrestling champion, so im letting out steam.

3. guesswhoseback Blue Belt

Funny guy

4. PuertoRican Gold Belt

[​IMG]

Rory went for the finish just like he said he would do in his interviews prior to this fight. He said he wanted to make a statement. Also, Rory is a smart fighter, and he knows he needs a finish to climb the ladder in this points-based tournament, and he was also fighting a guy who gets submitted easily once you take him down.

The parlay pays $72.39 since 2 of its legs were cancelled.

Thank you, Mr. MacDonald~ :)

5. guesswhoseback Blue Belt

I love how you parlay an entire card for 1,000$ but every time you post ur slip it never shows the value but hey keep doing what you do good luck man this saturday

6. Kamais_Ookin Red Belt

Stop it. You're not supposed to be making money on this card I was told it's awful for betting. <45>

PuertoRican likes this.
  7. OuterDrake Orange Belt

i never said i parlay 1000$ , i said that if i had to make 10k for this card, i would have to bet 1000$ with the risk of losing it all for the hopes of only 10k. A ufc card can net me far higher with better information. pfl cards and bellator cards are to increase your bankroll for the ufc events thats how i see them. But its not going to be the main source of revenue. after the no contest fight , if i had bet all the favorites in this card, i would have netted 900$ at best for the 100$ risk, its not a bet i really need.

8. PuertoRican Gold Belt

My results:

• Rory MacDonald submission +350 $15 for $52.50
    • Ray Cooper submission +500 $15 for $75
    • Joao Zeferino +310 $15 for $46.50

• Tom Lawlor +285 $10 for $28.50
    • Camozzi/Emiliano Sordi Over 1½ -103 $30
    • Emiliano Sordi -139 $139 for $100
    Parlay: $10 for $72.39

+$366.39

Congrats to everyone else who cashed tonight. Tomorrow, we have LFA and CES -- if you guys know anything about those cards, let me know. I'll try to do some research tonight on a couple of fights, but won't have time to research most of the fights.

9. PolarBearPaulVarelans Brown Belt

So you picked a bunch of monster favorites, two of whom were awful value (Sordi, Aleksaskhin), and missed badly on a small favorite? What is this supposed to show, again?

10. OuterDrake Orange Belt

If you think Aleksaskin was an awful value then you clearly know nothing, he has 3x the experience to his opponent, a sambo background and well rounded. He has far better opposition rating.

You clearly don't know chit about using spread sheets, i make confident parlays all the time, i could win every card 300-500$ easy, but that is not for me, if you play this game you play all the way for big money. Otherwise why even play? I already make a middle class salary, what do i get making an extra 1000$ a month? Groceries? To each there own , time matters to me, i invested in fights that brought me no value or potential big value. that is my point.

11. StewDogg11 Brown Belt

“I could win $500 on every card easy but I’m such a nice guy I choose not to.”What a clown car you are. Also you’re a middle class guy but couldn’t use an extra $12,000 per year LMAO.

12. Captain Chesapeake Blue Belt

Lol I’m assuming people are all responding to outertroll . Glad I blocked him the first week he appeared

13. svmr_db Purple Belt

Dude's a clown lol, I don't think he's adding much value to the chat. He says a lot of bonkers shit lmao.

PolarBearPaulVarelans likes this.