PFL 2021 #3: Regular Season

Such a shame... People were putting a lot of money on Willis. I was about to max bet Goltsov at -170 or better.

I've never heard of Muhammed Dereese.

----------

You were about to Max bet him? Risky

You were about to Max bet him? Risky
Yeah. My max bet is smaller online than it is in Vegas, and I'm currently at home.

I know their strength, striking style, striking output, wrestling skills, cardio, and damage meter. It was a good MU for Goltsov. I originally was going to have him in a parlay for around $250-$300, but getting him at -170 would've meant at least a $500 bet.

Yeah. My max bet is smaller online than it is in Vegas, and I'm currently at home.

I know their strength, striking style, striking output, wrestling skills, cardio, and damage meter. It was a good MU for Goltsov. I originally was going to have him in a parlay for around $250-$300, but getting him at -170 would've meant at least a $500 bet.
I personally thought Willis was going to knock his block off. Had a unit on it. Shame its off would of been good to see

Is anyone playing werdum in a parlay or w/e? Not really interested in nearly -600 delija and I'm sus of Usman too.

Is anyone playing werdum in a parlay or w/e? Not really interested in nearly -600 delija and I'm sus of Usman too.

This whole event is the two worst divisions in all of MMA, heavyweight and women's "heavyweight". It's gonna be a shit show, I'm betting small because there are so many tomato cans fighting.

I'm playing Delija + Werdum + Pachecho for fun, its +100. Im also gonna bet Dandois just for the memes, that fight is gonna be horrific.

Ha Kayla Harrison at -3000, she must be a former boxer lmao.

Young 725 to win 500

All I got tomorrow boys GG

Such a shame... People were putting a lot of money on Willis. I was about to max bet Goltsov at -170 or better.

I've never heard of Muhammed Dereese.

----------

Usman looked much smaller

Cindy Dandois looked smaller and weighed in at 153

Pajic had some weird scarifications all over here body but looked good, Pacheho looked flabby.

Laura Sanchez looked big and strong.

Last edited:
Ferreira is definitely lying about his height

My bets thus far:

• Sayles/Usman O1.5 +110 $10 for $11
• Pajic/Pacheco ITD -130 $39 for $30
• Julija Pajic +350 $10 for $35

Have like 11 leg parlay spanning multiple events this week mainly the juiced fighters for fun at +1700, hit a +1100 one last week already.

Took a small half unit stab at Sayles feel like the line is too wide because of usman name.

Back