PFL 2021 #3: Regular Season

Her opponent's combined records is 0-5 and there's no tape on her defensive grappling so it seems like a total shot in the dark to make a bet.
I cant explain it, but she has a certain level of confidence I've seen before in future prospects.

this shows a little of her grappling.

Looks like we're streaming the first few fights, then the main card goes to regular ESPN at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.

I cant explain it, but she has a certain level of confidence I've seen before in future prospects.

this shows a little of her grappling.

Can't learn anything from beating up 0-2 punching bags. Propecha is going to shoot takedowns and there's no tape on julija's defensive grappling. If she can defend everything then she's a pretty live underdog but I'm very skeptical until we actually see it.

let's see how the russian does

R1: Guardado (backpacked her for most of the round; zero significant strikes)

R2: Guardado 10-8 (Guardado laid on her for most of the round and held her against the cage for the last 1 minute and 30 seconds; Kolesnyk got a point deducted for poking Guardado in the eyes multiple times.)

Guardado closed at -105 on my book. She's a terrible fighter, but she clearly won 30-26 (with the point deduction).

The next 8 fights will be on regular ESPN.

You can live bet the 4-fight main card on BAS.

Has PFL replaced Bellator as the new dogshit promotion we kinda just watch every week? Their pacing is what Bellator's used to be. Why are we waiting so long for some tomato can wmma fights, the last fight went to decision, not like they're filling time for a quick KO.

Has PFL replaced Bellator as the new dogshit promotion we kinda just watch every week? Their pacing is what Bellator's used to be. Why are we waiting so long for some tomato can wmma fights, the last fight went to decision, not like they're filling time for a quick KO.

I think just about any girl off the street could participate in PFL's Lightweight Women's division, with about 3 months of training at their local YMCA.

Pacing may have been terrible on purpose to stretch things out for the main channel at 4pm pst.

Lol Goltsov -600 was great parlay material, Dereese coming in super short notice he could basically only win by miracle fluke KO

Lol Goltsov -600 was great parlay material, Dereese coming in super short notice he could basically only win by miracle fluke KO

Lol not trying to be funny but serious question? why do people add -600 to parlays like how much of a pay difference would that be realistically? lets say you betting 100$ 5 teamer and you have a -600 fav in there 2,500 payout with him and without him like what 2450?

Lol not trying to be funny but serious question? why do people add -600 to parlays like how much of a pay difference would that be realistically? lets say you betting 100$ 5 teamer and you have a -600 fav in there 2,500 payout with him and without him like what 2450?

Don't be scared of "steep" lines like -600 if you think the true value is like -1200 / 1500. Dereese had next to zero chance given the circumstances.

Sanchez is shit. No sense of urgency. I don’t want my money on her.

Back