PFL 2021 #3: Regular Season

Lol not trying to be funny but serious question? why do people add -600 to parlays like how much of a pay difference would that be realistically? lets say you betting 100$ 5 teamer and you have a -600 fav in there 2,500 payout with him and without him like what 2450?

A parlay simply takes the stake and winnings of the first leg and throws it all in on the odds of the next leg and so on. -600 is 1.17 so you get 1.17 times what the previous legs pay out.

I am watching this...total combined fights between both women is...4. Wow.

Sanchez straight up seems like she doesn't care. Gets double underhooks...that's great, but still can't get off the cage. And barely throwing anything. She needs to make it a brawl if she wants a chance, but she'd rather just zombie walk around and lose I guess?

I am watching this...total combined fights between both women is...4. Wow.

Sanchez straight up seems like she doesn't care. Gets double underhooks...that's great, but still can't get off the cage. And barely throwing anything. She needs to make it a brawl if she wants a chance, but she'd rather just zombie walk around and lose I guess?
The PFL is making it as easy as possible for Kayla Harris to win the tournament.

The first WMMA match was won by a girl (Guardado) who was tired after R1, but won because she was able to keep getting take downs and laid on her opponent and barely landed and significant strikes.

Fabian is a pure striker and will get taken down easily by a grappler.

The PFL is making it as easy as possible for Kayla Harris to win the tournament.

The first WMMA match was won by a girl (Guardado) who was tired after R1, but won because she was able to keep getting take downs and laid on her opponent and barely landed and significant strikes.

Fabian is a pure striker and will get taken down easily by a grappler.

I mean, I've seen Kayla fight and if this is the caliber of fighter they are putting in this tourney...sheesh. She will just ragdoll her way to another million. To be fair, even as raw as she is there aren't many 155 lb women out there that could stop her grappling.

I mean, I've seen Kayla fight and if this is the caliber of fighter they are putting in this tourney...sheesh. She will just ragdoll her way to another million. To be fair, even as raw as she is there aren't many 155 lb women out there that could stop her grappling.
even ufc fighters envy harrison, free million dollars yearly.

A parlay simply takes the stake and winnings of the first leg and throws it all in on the odds of the next leg and so on. -600 is 1.17 so you get 1.17 times what the previous legs pay out.

I know that but if you arent a big gambler like myself but you are trying to win a good amount and you do multiple parlays an event where you have multiple tickets alive then its ok to do them in my eyes. I do 5-10$ parlays to win 1k or more

I know that but if you arent a big gambler like myself but you are trying to win a good amount and you do multiple parlays an event where you have multiple tickets alive then its ok to do them in my eyes. I do 5-10$ parlays to win 1k or more

I usually parlay only things I am very confident on like -500 russian grapplers in bellator.

Was gonna bet Dandois for the memes, but I just found out she's a new mother, so yeah I can't play new mothers.

Was gonna bet Dandois for the memes, but I just found out she's a new mother, so yeah I can't play new mothers.
The commentators said Dandois has 6 kids.

I've seen a 2-3 of her fights over the years and heard commentators say that she recently had a baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back