PFL 2021 #3: Regular Season

Lol I know somebody here probably had a heart attack from Dandois' submisison attempt

Who is counting the strikes? How in the fuck does Dandois have near the same amount of strikes landed as Young?

Robbery of the century?
Clearly when they read 30-27 you knew it had to be dandois

My stream is delayed. When I saw Cappelzao moving well, I wanted to bet him but the line was frozen.

nice job EZ

Goodnight, Mr. Delija.

That's what he gets for not circling away from the cage after he got clipped, and then when he got hit again. Instead, he took shots and eventually started to trade after he was already hurt, instead of circling or clinching with a guy who was spamming head strikes.

Guys in the PFL fight dumb all the time and Cappelozza has been training with a variety of legit teams during his layoff and is in great shape. Doubt the LHW factor is relevant, the skill level is lower at HW anyway and we saw Lins move up and run through the PFLs HW division after getting destroyed at LHW.
No sweat

Goodnight, Mr. Delija.

That's what he gets for not circling away from the cage after he got clipped, and then when he got hit again. Instead, he took shots and eventually started to trade after he was already hurt, instead of circling or clinching with a guy who was spamming head strikes.
He was really dazed and wobbling after that first overhand right landed behind the ear. He was basically out at that point. Delija looked rather stiff and unathletic if you ask me. Very square massive favourite...

Goodnight, Mr. Delija.

He was hurt pretty badly by that first punch

Back