PFL 2021 #3: Regular Season

Remember: you can live bet the next 4 fights on BAS/5dimes.

we all just watched it unfold so you can determine it
I didn’t see the goltsov fight, but I’m saying once the odds start to get that high it makes it harder to determine what the value is when you are talking about 1 percentage point

from -600 to 1000 you’re talking less than 5% increase implied probability

then you have to factor in them being heavyweights and the ability to end a fight in one punch

too dicey for me

If Pacheco wins tonight, she'll end up fighting Kayla Harrison for a 3rd time in the PFL.

Must have been one of the easiest wins this year.

5/6/2021 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 3304 Fight won’t go 3 round distance* +110 vs Pajic / Pacheco goes 3 round distance
Risking $100.00 To Win $110.00

5/6/2021 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 3304 Fight won’t go 3 round distance* -110 vs Pajic / Pacheco goes 3 round distance
Risking $110.00 To Win $100.00

$30 on Pacheco/Pajic ITD -130 = cash
$10 Pajic +350 = lost

Sometimes you can just tell who is ready to fight during walkouts. Saw it this fight and in the delija fight

happens sometimes

can crusher EXPOSED!
She had 2-3 pro fights. She's just new, not so much a can crusher.

She was brought into the PFL because she is decent looking, 23-years-old, 6 feet tall, she can fight at 155 pounds, and there's a viral video of her on YouTube where she beat the shit out of a short old guy who never learned how to fight (apparently he was/is a bouncer or security of some sort).

I can't wait to live bet this if it gets out of Round 1.

Back