PFL 2021 #5: Regular Season - June 17th

why didngt u hedge was it a big payout why put a -1000 into a pralay?

I got him early at like -700... payout wasn’t huge but this really makes me not wanna wager on my favourite sport anymore

Attachments

• E95FFD15-5991-49AB-9AAF-A9E4A6630452.png
    E95FFD15-5991-49AB-9AAF-A9E4A6630452.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • B051485B-981B-4A34-AEF2-05D3037A75F7.png
    B051485B-981B-4A34-AEF2-05D3037A75F7.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
I got him early at like -700... payout wasn’t huge but this really makes me not wanna wager on my favourite sport anymore

No offense but seems liek ur new to the betting forum. And I am the last 1 to judge someones betting habits but if it was a 5 fighter parlay adding a -700 to the parlay would only add a couple of dollars to the bet. But oh well man u shoulda had it you should try to be more active on the forum its nice to get new people here. If anyone annoys you there is an ignore button

I'd be fairly confident in parlay of Zeferino, Carlos Jr, and Sordi. I don't have what odds that combo would get you in front of me though.

Spohn and Ponet are cans, and Magalhaes was made of glass ten years ago, let alone now at 36 and over a year and a half removed from his last fight.

One push, one void, one win. Not a big payout but I'll take it given other results of the evening.

This fucking card wound up like the one they had Pettis on, thank god for Hendricks.

wow @Thesnake101 someone who didnt get butt hurt over someone cracking a joke thats a rarity congrats man for being a man its all good I did horrendus this event as well you or any1 else is free to laugh

Kunchenko-160(Dec)
Young-375(Sub2) domt go to dec -185
MagomedKemirov-925(Dec) over 1.5 -135
Zeferino-325(Dec) Over 2.5 +145
Hamlet-240(Dec)- Over 2.5-145
Carlos Jr-225(Sub1) Under 2.5 -150
Ferreria-285(Dec) Over 2.5+105
Sordi-400(KO1) Under 1.5-110
Cooper+120(Sub2)
Macdonald-610(Dec) Over 2.15-155

Lol not the greatest this event see I can laugh at myself as well

No offense but seems liek ur new to the betting forum. And I am the last 1 to judge someones betting habits but if it was a 5 fighter parlay adding a -700 to the parlay would only add a couple of dollars to the bet. But oh well man u shoulda had it you should try to be more active on the forum its nice to get new people here. If anyone annoys you there is an ignore button

I just lost a bet due the worst judging decision in MMA history (according to Verdict) and your needling me about being reckless. I’d say that’s the definition of annoying lol.

I just lost a bet due the worst judging decision in MMA history (according to Verdict) and your needling me about being reckless. I’d say that’s the definition of annoying lol.

Uhh I was trying to be helpful Im sorry but you can ignore me if you like lol. And Like I said I wasnt judging it was more of a question why add a -700 to a parlay?

Uhh I was trying to be helpful Im sorry but you can ignore me if you like lol. And Like I said I wasnt judging it was more of a question why add a -700 to a parlay?

Well if you're offered a line at -700 and you think it's true value is -1500 for example there's still value on it. That fight was a slam dunk easy win for Rory and he got robbed. It happens.

Because I thought the odds were greater than commensurate with MacDonalds chances of winning. Obviously. Are you new to betting?

Well if you're offered a line at -700 and you think it's true value is -1500 for example there's still value on it. That fight was a slam dunk easy win for Rory and he got robbed. It happens.

Na I feel you I was just curious legit because as everyone can tell I do parlays every event random fucking fighters and shit like that so like I said I wont judge but unless hes betting a shit ton of money in my opinion theres no reason to add a -700 to a parlay.

Because I thought the odds were greater than commensurate with MacDonalds chances of winning. Obviously. Are you new to betting?

Yes I am I really dont even understand the terms like over 2.5 under 2.5 thats rounds right?

wow @Thesnake101 someone who didnt get butt hurt over someone cracking a joke thats a rarity congrats man for being a man its all good I did horrendus this event as well you or any1 else is free to laugh
No worries dude, better to take stuff like this in stride. Too young to go full uncut gems yet.

You putting cash on this week's UFC? I'm still planning on it, but the budget's changed, lol.

Back