PFL 2021 #5: Regular Season - June 17th

No worries dude, better to take stuff like this in stride. Too young to go full uncut gems yet.

You putting cash on this week's UFC? I'm still planning on it, but the budget's changed, lol.

Na I feel you man yea I usually bet every event for none ufc cards my betting ranges cut in half like if I bet normally lets say 500$ a card none ufc events ill bet 250 give or take

No worries dude, better to take stuff like this in stride. Too young to go full uncut gems yet.

You putting cash on this week's UFC? I'm still planning on it, but the budget's changed, lol.

Who do you like the most on sat? below -200 lol

Who do you like the most on sat? below -200 lol
Honestly, probably Choi or Williams. Semelsberger I haven't been too impressed by, he'll give Khaos the type of fight he seeks and be hittable enough imo.

Choi I might be biased on since I scouted him all the way back when he was undefeated, but I think he's got the striking to give Erosa fits. Could see him slowing down and getting snagged late, but I'm drawing confidence in the Zalal fight he won.

What about you?
Others I'm hopeful for are the two Silvas fighting and Procopio based on what I've heard. Might make an all-brazil team and put money on Procopio, Silva² and Lima. Not too much though

Honestly, probably Choi or Williams. Semelsberger I haven't been too impressed by, he'll give Khaos the type of fight he seeks and be hittable enough imo.

Choi I might be biased on since I scouted him all the way back when he was undefeated, but I think he's got the striking to give Erosa fits. Could see him slowing down and getting snagged late, but I'm drawing confidence in the Zalal fight he won.

What about you?
Others I'm hopeful for are the two Silvas fighting and Procopio based on what I've heard. Might make an all-brazil team and put money on Procopio, Silva² and Lima. Not too much though

I agree with you on Choi I think hes gonna win as well WIlliams gonna lose I think usually 1 event I do 1 big bet for me which is 200$ then the rest usually 50-75$ as well as a shit ton of parlays lol. But I cant decide between Lima or Parisian as my big bet

I agree with you on Choi I think hes gonna win as well WIlliams gonna lose I think usually 1 event I do 1 big bet for me which is 200$ then the rest usually 50-75$ as well as a shit ton of parlays lol. But I cant decide between Lima or Parisian as my big bet
I'd go with Lima there, Parisian already blew it against a guy that's around Roque's level in Porter. Roque might be worth putting a little on imo, he's durable and Josh isn't above blowing his gas tank.

Back