PFL 2021 #9: Playoffs

bubba and loughnane last 2 legs of my huge parlays, shud be ez wrestlefuck for jenkins first 2 rounds and then sweaty last.

wade looking too good. fuck my bets.

bubbas wrestling lookin meh while wade's tdd looking great

jenkins with shit IQ going high like that. game over. never bet that guy again, that bum wont fight for ur dollar

Wade comes through

nice night between this and invicta.
Want to play loughnane but waited too long and the +175 vanished

bubba and loughnane last 2 legs of my huge parlays, shud be ez wrestlefuck for jenkins first 2 rounds and then sweaty last.

I favored Bubba but knew Wade was legit, he went all 15 with Islam. I took o2.5 Jenkins / Wade and Movlid as my last legs, gonna hedge on Loughnane

Thinking on betting Sheymon big. How does he lose this?

Any thoughts on Wade/Bubba? Tempted to play Wade

Wish i put more on Wade...... Sheymon came through

Wade is one of the most underrated fighters in MMA

some legit grappling too. Ppl dont realize or forget he won a round against Islam Makhachev and won some grappling exchanges against him too

Wade and Arman are the only 2 who have given Islam competitive fights since the Martins KO. Wade also got robbed bad against Schulte IMO

FW is great for him. He bodied Bubba, more technical but just big bro'd him and his cardio is good at 145

now i can enjoy the main event. No clue whos gonna win this

Smallest bet of the night, wish I had a whole unit on it.

Just posting to show that I actually do degen and bet all of this shit that I post, which I really shouldn't do, I need to stick to pre fight bets/parlays.

On Loughnane next.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827-223212.jpg
    Screenshot_20210827-223212.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 8
I favored Bubba but knew Wade was legit, he went all 15 with Islam. I took o2.5 Jenkins / Wade and Movlid as my last legs, gonna hedge on Loughnane

Not only did he go the distance with Islam he won the 1st round. Thats the only round Islam definitively has lost since the Martins KO. Arman arguably won a round and thats about it.

Khaybulaev was -118 before the fight started

odds changed to -128 when I bet it

he’s looking like he should’ve been -400 right now

Back