PBP PFL MENA 1: Riyadh, Al-Qahtani vs Hasanain, 5/10 11:30AM ET *** Sherdog Discussion *** (MBC Action)

Dang, Mandour, looked to be getting the better of that. Thought he'd go on to win a decision.

its on now!

you can watch it here:

MBC Action is a free tv channel so I think its ok to post this link here.

Why?

It's not a main PFL card.

I think it's great that they can platform some guys from a different region.

If it ain't for you, it ain't for you.
Cause they are owned by saudis

If these banshee's dont stop screaming I will turn it off

About time Islam Reda got a chance like this.

I hope he takes it.

Reactions: Gio
Get in there!

Wasn't convinced at all that Islam Reda won, but very happy he did!

The BW's bracket is way better than the FW's

should be a split for Tariq. since it was announced as two draws and one for Al Daaja.
Yeah we had a battle with PFL last year about this situation. We're going over it, thanks for bringing the mess to my attention.

We could use a great pair of detail-oriented eyes like yours on the Fight Finder team. Ever have any interest in joining up with Sherdog?

Yeah we had a battle with PFL last year about this situation. We're going over it, thanks for bringing the mess to my attention.

We could use a great pair of detail-oriented eyes like yours on the Fight Finder team. Ever have any interest in joining up with Sherdog?
What's the process to do that? BTw main event is another weight miss situation

Great come from behind from Haz!

Lethal choke.

What's the process to do that?
I'll reach out soon to talk more.

BTw main event is another weight miss situation

Yeah, I hope it ends in a stoppage. There are lot of things to juggle, like who has jurisdiction (is there a functioning commission, if so did that commission approve the point deduction, or is PFL acting as its own commission and the deduction would be in effect no matter what we say).

I'll reach out soon to talk more.

Yeah, I hope it ends in a stoppage. There are lot of things to juggle, like who has jurisdiction (is there a functioning commission, if so did that commission approve the point deduction, or is PFL acting as its own commission and the deduction would be in effect no matter what we say).
Where is Greg Jackson when you need him.

PFL go out there and get some fans... and put this sh*t on ESPN+

Brave CF, and UAE Warriors will snap up any good fighters they find.

Where is Greg Jackson when you need him.

PFL go out there and get some fans... and put this sh*t on ESPN+
Different ownership …. Basically a franchise operated system …. Using the PFL name … some sort of winners entering the US tournament in 2025 … ran by Middle East investors … just like PFL Europe … PFL in the US has zero authority over them nor in charge of marqueting, tv deals or nothing of that nature …

That’s why PFL is a shitshow overall and difficult to follow …

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back