News PFL now owns Bellator - report

Top 5 for Usman seems a stretch. If Shabliy puts Patricky away then that'll be two dudes he finished that Usman couldn't .I'd say you have to rank Vartanyan, AAA and Shabliy at least higher than him outisde the UFC, maybe Christian Lee too.
Finishing doesn't = better though, you know that.

Usman might be a safe fighter but he's cruising through everyone put in front of him regardless of how accomplished they are.

Yeah I thought the idea of PFL running their format without the Bellator name was suicide no matter how much money they had. PFL needs the Bellator name and format to maximize their potential.

So they don't have Venum anymore. Liz and Cat are UFC sloppy seconds.
Nemkov is a stud. Is Koreshkov champ, he got 1 loss ? Larkin is a top guy who never panned out. Mousasi is done mainstream wise. Like entirely. Bader is old and was top 5 at best in the UFC. Pico the rushed prospect. Pitbull bros are like 135ers and they are maybe 36 37 38, so that's old for that weight. Cyborg keeps fighting outmatched girls. Well nobody for her to fight sort of outside the UFC, even there, she is a 145er, 135 125 are active division. Ward was some guy, Brendan Ward or something, like mid of the pack guy. McKee is ok.

So besides Nemkov literarly 0 guys who are potentially young superstars. So they got 1 guy who can be a future star.

The other guy who responded to you listed a bunch of young fighters

PFL is built to succeed and 2025 is going to be a gigantic success for them.

Finishing doesn't = better though, you know that.

Usman might be a safe fighter but he's cruising through everyone put in front of him regardless of how accomplished they are.

He's doing great for sure, I'm not totally convinced he'll beat Shabliy though

If PFL can book a decent opp for Frank In Mma that card is going to seeeeeeeeelllll. This is literally there chance to change the landscape. Go big or go home.

100k. Ngannou without Fury and UFC and a undercard with fighters who got 20 000 followers on Instagram.

Pfl has got the Saudi money behind them. This is part of the Saudi sportswashing push that will change the face of many sports. Once pfl and Bellator fighters start getting paid larger pay thna the ufc paid them, u will see more abd more defections from the so called top mma organisation.

Al's a reliable guy. Possibly Donn Davis might officially announce it on the MMA hour today.

So PFL runs Bellator as Bellator for two years while slowly integrating their roster into theirs where possible.

I'd like to think this could create some genuine competition but PFL has been awful to this point. Maybe they'll improve.

Listened to this Don Davis guy for the first time yesterday on the MMA hour. Passionate dude but is all over the place. Just like the league he founded.

Why keep Bellator around? Just combine the 2 organizations.
Well, remember when Zuffa acquired Pride and said they would continue to operate then separately from the UFC? Yeah we saw how that turned out.

Back