Phil De Fries sees himself putting Szymon Bajor away in two rounds at #KSW84

I wouldn't mind seeing Phil back in the UFC. Ever since he put his alcoholism/depression stuff behind him, he's become a damn good fighter and has the right mind set now.
Agreed,

I think Phil has the tools to be a top 10 heavyweight in the ufc and i also would like to see him compete against some of the best.

Dont think he will leave KSW tho. i think he is happy there and seems to be taken care of quite well

I wouldn't mind seeing Phil back in the UFC. Ever since he put his alcoholism/depression stuff behind him, he's become a damn good fighter and has the right mind set now.
I didn't realize he had made excuses for his UFC run.

this is not UFC

1813482.jpg

Agreed,

I think Phil has the tools to be a top 10 heavyweight in the ufc and i also would like to see him compete against some of the best.

Dont think he will leave KSW tho. i think he is happy there and seems to be taken care of quite well
Being a big fish in a small pond works the best for guys like him I think, especially since KSW is one of the few orgs outside of the UFC that can afford to pay really well.

He cleaned out the division a while ago, so now they're just throwing whatever scraps they have at him which makes for an easy payday. Just in his previous fight they dragged Duffee out of retirement so Phil could avenge his loss to him, and that was one of the easiest fights he's had in KSW.

I don't know... I've watched his fight with Stosic in which he weighted 35lbs more than Darko and he only finished him like a minute left in the 5th and only because Darko was literally breathing out of all wholes he has on his body...

Its the same Stosic who was 1-3 in UFC/LHW and who basically is not even a real LHW but a blown up MW.

I didn't realize he had made excuses for his UFC run.
Just because a guy has some issues and gets them fixed, while bettering himself and getting better at his job, doesn't mean he used it as an excuse.

You're just being a fucking dipshit troll and you know it. Fuck off, dickweed.

Back