Photoshop masters to arms

pandaJr

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I have reached full level retard in my life. I was thinking of having a painting commissioned of a scene Ive imagined since my childhood. the painter will need something to work from
I am asking (and will pay) for a photoshop master to work out the ideas I am looking to do

send a dm
many thanks

I have reached full level retard in my life. I was thinking of having a painting commissioned of a scene Ive imagined since my childhood. the painter will need something to work from
I am asking (and will pay) for a photoshop master to work out the ideas I am looking to do

send a dm
many thanks

TS, you should post the idea here so the shoop community can see if it piques our interest. Don't be shy. It's not like we would shoop all sorts of ridiculous things into it or anything like that.

I think you would be better off describing your scene to the guy you get to paint it bro.

send a dm
many thanks

If you can describe it here. This could get awesome.

I propose if TS does not release the details of his painting his wishes to be commissioned that he is formally banned as punishment, he has 3 days to describe

Back