Picture size

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there any way the size restriction can be lifted?
There are some photos (just cooking/general) that I would like to share but I can't.

Unfortunately no, our hands are tied here as far as individual filesize/dimensions go from the system. Why don't you scale the images down a bit to post them? If you don't have Photoshop or one of those other image editing programs, Gimp is free and allows you to easily scale images down to size.

Sounds complicated. I just snap something on my phone and upload it from there, downloading software and buggering around with the size just to post in the food thread is all a bit convoluted :D

'cuffs I usually upload my pics on imgur.com & share them on here. that can be an alternative.

Even MS Paint allows you to scale or skew height or width.

I just text the picture to myself and that automatically downsizes it and then I save and upload the texted picture here and it fits fine
Maybe you should try that

I’m pretty much a moron, but I resize them through my email. It’s the fastest way I’ve found to do it on my phone.
Email photo to myself.
Resize to medium when prompted.
Open email and copy photo.
Paste into thread.

Since a mod is looking at this message anyway and since sherdog prevents me from pm'ing anyone I might as well write it here:

I forgot the password to my profile (OldFashion).
I made that acc using a disposable email address so there's no way to get it abck. I'm just telling you this in case this new account, which most likely has the same IP connected to it gets caught by some double account detecting algorithm or something like that. I don't want this one to suddenly get banned. I used one of my real email addresses now so it's not going to happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back