Pillow Fist Khabib has no Chance against Charles. Standup/BJJ is no match. Worst Match up ever!!!!!!

Loool Charles doenst even win against Dustin or Justin...and Im not even a khabib fan but he would ragdoll him at will

Chandler would destroy Khabib in a stand up battle...Chandler's striking is much better's than Khabibs.

So yeah, Khabib ain't dropping anybody with his pillow fist(inb4 Conor gif, a guy who turned into a panic wrestler after getting hit by pillow fist diaz lol, Conman's chin is trash.)
I tought this was debated here already...Khabib striking is really underrated. His defensive boxing is very good and even if his thecnique is not the greatest he has a very good timing and a good power

I see this shit all the time. "Fighters with momentum and haven't fought Khabib = Khabib's kryptonite".

Khabib can come back and beat both Oliveira and Chandler, then retire again, and by the time he does that, new contenders with some momentum will arrive. They will be the new "Khabib's kryptonite".

Why do people say ngage in these retarded discussions is beyond me... Yes, a guy who was not in danger for one second of his career is definitely scared of someone who has 8 losses and almost got knocked out 30 seconds after having a full body lock on his oponent, with all that superioir BJJ.

<Dany07>

He was rocked by pillow fist nate and dropped by pillow fist Khabib....Conor's chin can't handle LW power....His chin is good against the power of way smaller featherweights.

And your brain is soft and weak like a pillow.

people are just looking for the next Khabib beater.
they would pump Chandler more than Oliviera but that train already gone

I see this shit all the time. "Fighters with momentum and haven't fought Khabib = Khabib's kryptonite".

Khabib can come back and beat both Oliveira and Chandler, then retire again, and by the time he does that, new contenders with some momentum will arrive. They will be the new "Khabib's kryptonite".

These guy problem is not with his capability as a fighter, but with Khabib's character, hence they are in constant denial, they will turn blind eyes if the fact not confirming their bias. They are not fight a fan, more like a fervent religious missionary.

Khabib quit in his prime because his mommy wanted him too. All speculation directed towards him is fair because of it. For God's sake Conor trained in another sport for a year and fought Khabib after being out of the Octagon for two years, one of which was whiskey-filled party year. It's a shame but he made more money than any UFC fighter will ever make.
and he also had the best camp ever before fighting Khabib , his words too, to fight what was his greatest challenge,
lets not start creating some mystical bulldust that Conor fought Khabib straight off a bender...

and he also had the best camp ever before fighting Khabib , his words too, to fight what was his greatest challenge,
lets not start creating some mystical bulldust that Conor fought Khabib straight off a bender...
Every time Conor loses there's a bad excuse.

Nate Diaz – inefficient with his energy.
Khabib – was getting drunk weeks or days before the fight.
Dustin – too focused on boxing.

Makes me wonder, are these Conor fans questioning their boy's intelligence for getting drunk and not having prepared well for a tough matchup or something? Because that would be pretty fucking stupid to party all night or barely train for someone as skilled as Khabib.

Khabibi is too big too strong too good for Ol'lves

Conor has a good chin wdym, its only been really cracked by poirier and hes one of the top hitters in the division and he wasnt even outcold. Khabib would headkick oliveira out cold

Conor was KTFO.
He recovered fairly quickly but he was out cold.

Absolutely his worst matchup.

Pillow Fist Khabib isn't rocking/dropping charles...it takes actual powerful shots like Chandlers to drop Charles....It takes real power to drop em...Charles striking is way better than Khabibs, everything is way better/fluid.

When it comes to the ground...Oliveira will sub him in 5 rounds...Just look at how easily Dustin took Khabib's neck in his guillotine attempt....Oliveira's BJJ is 100x better than Dustin, he would've choke Khabib the fuck out.

Timestamp to show how easily Dustin takes Khabib's neck.

Im not claiming Charles is impossible to beat......obviously someone with KO power has a chance, that isn't Khabib tho.

Better luck on your next account...

Oliveras cardio is lacking for a guy with no muscle....khabib would snap em like a twig with his pace, pressure, GNP.

<{hughesimpress}>

For me is no surprise. I had the feeling that Charles will be Champion since early '20, when he beat fighter Kevin.
I was telling friends that he has the best chance to beat Khabib.
However beating khabib is a task no one could succeed, i believe that Do Bronx can beat the Eagle, but i wouldn't be surprised if he got wrestlefucked...

Big fan of Charles but he wouldn't stand a chance against Khabib. Oliveira would get ragdolled, smeshed and possibly submitted.

tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo9_250.gifv

pettis-choke-oliveira.gif

lamas-oliveira-fight.jpg
Where did you get your crystal ball?

Do you remember Frankie did to him?? I know he's a different fighter now but Frankie absolutely mauled him!! I don't know if his wrestling has caught up to be able to stop Khabib!

Felder mauled him too. I think Felder would still beat him today.
tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo8_250.gifv

tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo9_250.gif

Back