Pillow-like Gloves?

great choice..i have 16's and i love em..it looks better than my ringsides

Where did you get 'em? I know they get dirty fast but I've always wanted white gloves. MuayThaiStuff.com doesn't have any 16's right now and FightStuff's shipping is outrageous. I haven't found 16oz in white at any US based website.

Where did you get 'em? I know they get dirty fast but I've always wanted white gloves. MuayThaiStuff.com doesn't have any 16's right now and FightStuff's shipping is outrageous. I haven't found 16oz in white at any US based website.

i got em in philippines man..my 16's look cute..its red with yellow palms lol :redface:

one thing i dont like is the smell of the leather..i always end up picturing elephants taking a dump :icon_lol:

o wow..i just realized im an orange belt now lol

ndmartialarts.com

I got a pair of ten ounce whites from him with 7 bucks shipping and rapid delivery time. Im sure he has a pair of 16's in stock.

Ok so I've made my mind up on the Twins BGVL-3 in white 16 oz. Now where to buy?

Anyone happen to take a look at those ones I found on eBay? (Look back a couple posts)

mma.tv?

ndmartialarts.com?

muaythai-fighting.com?

Just saw these on eBay:

@SALE@ Twins Muay Thai Boxing Plain Glove : White Color - eBay (item 280268983962 end time Oct-14-09 10:42:37 PDT)

Would any of you buy these? I know that there's been trouble and questions with people getting counterfeit gear on eBay. These look legit to me. Great price ($63 shipping included) What do you think?

They say guaranteed 100% authentic or 2x your money back. Power seller, 99.9% positive feedback.
From the look of those pictures they do NOT look like authentic Twins.

The only thing that is different on my Twins is that I have the "Hand made, First Quality, Thailand, etc." logo on the first part of the strap instead of one the glove itself. I also have "16 OZ" between that logo and the big "Twins" on the strap, but that might just be hidden because of the angles in those photos.

Yeah, eBay is probably a bad idea. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

What about the 3 websites, are they all reputable?

nyone happen to take a look at those ones I found on eBay? (Look back a couple posts)

mma.tv?

ndmartialarts.com?

muaythai-fighting.com?

If you live in the US, ndmartialarts.com is probably your best option, since they are located in the USA.

With respect to muaythai-fighting.com, they are my favourite Thai webstore, although I've never bought from their eBay's store.

Yeah, and when I went to check out, shipping was $44, so I immediately X'd out of that screen.

Where are you shipping to? I ordered from FS twice and both times shipping was like $8.

Where are you shipping to? I ordered from FS twice and both times shipping was like $8.

Maryland. I also had a Fairtex Gym Bag in my cart at the time of that "almost" order, maybe that had something to do with it?

ringside imf hook and loop
ultimate classic.

ultimate classics used to be 60 bucks, too late now lol

Yeah, and when I went to check out, shipping was $44, so I immediately X'd out of that screen.

Weird, usually fightstuff has the cheapest shipping out of the Bangkok based stores.

UPDATE

I ended up going with MuayThaiStuff.com

The price + shipping was pretty good ($64 combined) and shipping was fast (under 2 weeks). Thanks for the input everyone, the padding is exactly what I was looking for in a sparring glove. Also, an added plus was the snug hand compartment. It was unexpected because my last experience with a Thai Glove was 16 oz. Windy's and the hand compartment was HUGE!

Back