Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

Well, ya know, it wasn't racism or the kind of "hate" that the mediya pretends Trump pushes that got this guy fired up.. Because he isn't white, and isn't historically a right winger. This one just cracked at the media and what he perceived as bs from the current left; and he is probably a coke head loon as well.
<YeahOKJen>

they don't even try to hide their anti-white male rhetoric anymore. but remember, the media isn't the enemy and trump is the one dividing everyone in the states. love cuomo on the left having to just take it because he works for cnn. and this is where millions of voters get their news.

love the guy on the left having to just take it because he works for cnn. and this is where millions of voters get their news.
Believe me, the guy on the left is ideologically indistinguishable from the guy on the right.

Well, ya know, it wasn't racism or the kind of "hate" that the mediya pretends Trump pushes that got this guy fired up.. Because he isn't white, and isn't historically a right winger. This one just cracked at the media and what he perceived as bs from the current left; and he is probably a coke head loon as well.

Oh yes, I forgot the other excuse conservative hacks are now using.. "He wasn't white!"

<YeahOKJen>

You're come in and deflect/defend shtick is getting old. His van was covered with propaganda coming from ONE party and here you are blaming liberal media yet again.. yawn.

If consertives don't want to call out this craziness on their side, then why expect liberals to ever call out the extreme on their side?

You're all fucking puppets. Nobody is honest here.

Oh yes, I forgot the other excuse Conservative hacks are now using.. "He wasn't white!"

<YeahOKJen>

You're come in and deflect/defend shtick is getting old. His van was covered with propaganda coming from ONE party and here you are blaming liberal media yet again.. yawn.

Im not defending it.. I'm looking for the reasons he did it. You can exclude white wing anger, right?

Im not defending it.. I'm looking for the reasons he did it. You can exclude white wing anger, right?

Looking for reasons he did it?? Are you serious? Is it that hard to figure out why he did these things after looking at his van? Where did all this CNN/Soros/Hillary/Obama hateful propaganda come from? Liberal media??

tumblr_o2sws7Y1Pg1tctq75o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Looking for reasons he did it?? Are you serious? Is it that hard to figure out why he did these things after looking at his van? Where did all this CNN/Soros/Hillary/Obama hateful propaganda come from? Liberal media??

If the liberals weren't so evil they wouldn't need all those fear mongering memes.

Stupid liberal.

He did these things because he hated the left, after allegedly being a Democrat. Why?

I don't know what he had in the van, btw. I'm ignorant about it, but I'm not naive.

He did these things because he hated the left, after allegedly being a Democrat. Why?

I don't know what he had in the van, btw. I'm ignorant about it, but I'm not naive.
He was never a registered democrat. Where are you getting this allegation from?

I'm talking about the anti-social aspect of Internet culture. The part where you say outrageous things, call entire political parties pieces of shit, post propaganda, etc. Then somehow pretend that none of that actually matters or has an effect on society. Cesar Sayoc is just more proof that anti-social behavior on the Internet does have an effect on real people and their very real actions. I think this forum has a lot of behavior that is just awful for society.

I'm so sick of guys like this. If you don't like it, don't come here. You're like the people that used to hate listen to Opie and Anthony every day and constantly tried to get them fired.

Get a puppy or something.

I'm so sick of guys like this. If you don't like it, don't come here. You're like the people that used to hate listen to Opie and Anthony every day and constantly tried to get them fired.

Lol this dude said Opie and Anthony

I had heard he supported Obama. I suggest he was registered anything.

I “had heard” lol

Did you hear this while in the checkout line at Sams Club? Perhaps on the video that plays while you are pumping gas?

Hilarious

I've never listed to Opie and Anthony, but I do have a puppy.

You don't have any ownership here. You can come here and say what you want, and I can criticize what you say. You can criticize what I say as well.

I believe the anti-social behavior on the Internet is causing serious societal problems. I think that saying things you would never say, because you are granted anonymity, is causing dysfunction. I think that the amount of propaganda spread on forums like this is also having a negative influence on weak minded people all over the country, with deadly consequences when it comes to unstable people like Cesar Sayoc. I think that the way that people use the Internet and social media has been a major contributing cause to our current political climate.

Agree? Disagree? Whatever, but support your opinion.

Oh yes Russian agenda is to weaken America through creating choas among civilians. Russian infiltrated/impostered BLM, America antifa, blue lives matter and the NRA .

Which is all spelled out in the indictments .But I'm the idiot sure .

How's the weather in Moscow comrade

<Oku03>

Every president in history gives a kind hearted measured speech when an act of violence occurs and trump goes out and blames the media.

Nothing the man could say would be good enough for you . . .

He’s the most divisive president of all time.

That's hilarious . . .

He doesn’t want the media to track his lies and bullshit

They peddle plenty of their own . . . if they can spew their opinions he can as well.

Back