Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

2ljrd7-2.jpg

I've never listed to Opie and Anthony, but I do have a puppy.

You don't have any ownership here. You can come here and say what you want, and I can criticize what you say. You can criticize what I say as well.

I believe the anti-social behavior on the Internet is causing serious societal problems. I think that saying things you would never say, because you are granted anonymity, is causing dysfunction. I think that the amount of propaganda spread on forums like this is also having a negative influence on weak minded people all over the country, with deadly consequences when it comes to unstable people like Cesar Sayoc. I think that the way that people use the Internet and social media has been a major contributing cause to our current political climate.

Agree? Disagree? Whatever, but support your opinion.

You post all day on a forum you hate. You're mentally ill bruh.

I “had heard” lol

Did you hear this while in the checkout line at Sams Club? Perhaps on the video that plays while you are pumping gas?

Hilarious

You seem to know a lot about Sam's Club. Hiding something?

You post all day on a forum you hate. You're mentally ill bruh.

So you're unable to support any meaningful opinion on the matter, I figured as much.

Look, I get it. You think this is your realm (Internet, video games, etc). This is where you get to forget about who you really are and play some tough talking alter ego. But in reality, you're an adult who can't post on a forum without getting double yellow cards (how many accounts have you had?).

There are plenty of normal people on here, and I mostly communicate with them for a reason. But by all means, don't let me ruin your immersion. Lol.

Seems like you cut the clip short and lost some context, but even in the falsely created context you give what is wrong with it?

The president pedals fear of immigrants and muslims coming up from south america and meanwhile the real threat is white men who are americans. The fear peddling of Trump also seems geared to rile up the very people who pose the biggest threat.

There is nothing wrong with being a republican but there is something wrong with supporting this purposely divisive president.

I also suspect Trump is not that racist or bigoted. I think he is like a lot of men that age who have some of it in them, but what I think is so despicable about Trump is that he is willing to ramp bigotry and fear up to serve his own political and social ends. I don't think he does much of any of it based on principle.

He is using people and playing on their fears to stay popular basically. Its the tail wagging the dog.

You obviously haven't lived among illegals and their gangs.

‘A License to Violently Act Out’: Mom of Alleged MAGABomber Calls Out Trump’s Rhetoric in Letter

The mother of alleged MAGABomber Cesar Sayoc penned an open letter to ABC in which she called on President Donald Trump to stop his “War” rhetoric against Democrats and the news media, saying that such messages are taken “as a license to violently act out in our country.”

Madeline Sayoc‘s words are making waves. Trump’s rhetoric had already been blamed after a recent surge in right-wing extremist violence. Now another such condemnation has come from the mother of the man alleged to have targeted several high-profile Democrats and liberal media figures with a series of pipe bombs.

Near the end of her letter, she writes:

[O]ur political leaders, like our President, Donald Trump, need to recognize that there are many sick people in this country who take their rhetoric and words of “War with the Media” and “War with the Democrats” to heart and view such messages as a license to violently act out in our country. This type of talk excites and incites and is unacceptable.

Since Cesar Sayoc was apprehended by the FBI on October 26, at least two additional incidents of right-wing violence have shocked the nation.

The day after, on October 27, eleven people were killed and seven were injured during the largest anti-Semitic pogrom in U.S. history at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. Less than one week later, an alleged right-wing “incel” extremist took the lives of two women and injured five other people at a yoga studio in Florida.

The full Madeline Sayoc letter is reproduced in full below.

Dear ABC:

I am presently recuperating from surgery last week and having difficulty breathing. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to write this letter to share my feelings and views. I awakened from my surgery in the hospital last week to learn that my son Cesar has been arrested as the accused (bomber).

While I have not lived with my son for 35 years or even heard from him in over four years, I cannot express how deeply hurt, sad, shocked and confused I am to hear that my son may have caused so many people to be put in fear for their safety. This is not how I raised him or my children.

While I am grateful that no one was actually harmed, all of us in America have an absolute right to live their lives without fear of violent harm, injury or death.

My son has been ill for a long time and my family and I have tried, over and over again, without success to urge him to get the help he needs.

We, in America, have a mental health crisis in this country and need to change the laws to allow families to compel and require mental health treatment for those in need of such treatment before their illness worsens to where it is too late.

Similarly, our political leaders, like our President, Donald Trump, need to recognize that there are many sick people in this country who take their rhetoric and words of “War with the Media” and “War with the Democrats” to heart and view such messages as a license to violently act out in our country.

This type of talk excites and incites and is unacceptable. I beg President Trump and others to refrain from talk of War with fellow Americans and remember, as Senator McCain taught us, that we may politically disagree, but we are all patriotic Americans and all we want is a safe country for all Americans.

Humbly,

Madeline Sayoc

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...gabomber-calls-out-trumps-rhetoric-in-letter/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back