Pistol Advice: Vector vs MPX vs 300BO AR Pistol

I had a CZ Scorpion and put a few thousand rounds through it without issue- that thing is a tack driver. There are some very cheap modifications you can make to vastly improve it also.

Very fun weapon, half the price of the other stuff leaving you money for a decent red dot and the most important thing (tons of ammo!).

Disclaimer: if you purchase a pistol caliber carbine you will go through a shit ton of ammo in no time at all

Second person to say the scorpion, I'm really going to have to check it out now.

They have a 7.72" one on gunbuyer right now for ~$800, what do they usually run MSRP?

Fuuuuuck, not bad.

I might just get the scorpion and a couple stripped lowers to build whatever the hell I want to build later. I gotta run one down first, that MPX is a sexy shot.
Nothing says oper8er like an MPX . That thing is SICK!

I seriously recommend you stay away from direct blow back anything. My 9mm AR recoils worse than my 5.56. NOT COOL

Fuuuuuck, not bad.

I might just get the scorpion and a couple stripped lowers to build whatever the hell I want to build later. I gotta run one down first, that MPX is a sexy shot.
This stupid fucking game made me want an MPX:

Then there was this:

My "to buy/finish building" list went from:
- AR10
- R700 in 6.5

To:
- AR10
- Glock 34 and send to Taran
- Sig MPX
- R700 in 6.5
- STI 2011 and sent to Taran (it's like $3000 from STI BEFORE the TTI shit. :eek:

Then there was this:

- AR10
- R700 in 6.5

To:
- AR10
- Sig MPX
- R700 in 6.5
- STI 2011 and sent to Taran (it's like $3000 from STI BEFORE the TTI shit. :eek:

Yoooo you better build that R700 and not get it built. I need someone to peer pressure me into doing that myself.

I want to make something close to a M24 in guaranteed accuracy. Those things are guaranteed to be atleast .6 moa.

Nothing says oper8er like an MPX . That thing is SICK!

I seriously recommend you stay away from direct blow back anything. My 9mm AR recoils worse than my 5.56. NOT COOL

Oof. Yeah, definitely not something I want to deal with. I'm most familiar with my AR, so it might be best for me to stay in that vein with gas operation. Good note.

Then there was this:

- AR10
- R700 in 6.5

To:
- AR10
- Sig MPX
- R700 in 6.5

My video game holy grail is the AUG for obvious reasons. CS bullpup otakus boiiiii.

Ok I lied, I'd probably pay a dumb amount for a well maintained Mauser C96 Red 9. Stripper clips get me all worked up.

Yoooo you better build that R700 and not get it built. I need someone to peer pressure me into doing that myself.

I want to make something close to a M24 in guaranteed accuracy. Those things are guaranteed to be atleast .6 moa.
I have the receiver and all I really need to do is get the stock/chassis I want then I will go to a gunsmith to ask for suggestions on what barrel to go with.

Then have the gunsmith put it together since I don't have the lathe/tools for lapping and making sure it's together how it's supposed to be.

Thanks for all the advice, men.

EpsgXQI.jpg

p0Njf0D.jpg

MPX wins. Taking it out friday for a maiden voyage.

Thanks for all the advice, men.

EpsgXQI.jpg

p0Njf0D.jpg

MPX wins. Taking it out friday for a maiden voyage.

Looks good let us know how it goes. I'm hoping to take my sbr scorpion out for it's maiden voyage friday as well.

I would personally go with a porcelain Glock 7 myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back