News Pitt-Jolie Legal Fights Heats Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddymotto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pitt and Jolie has been having a protracted legal battle spread across multiple countries related to their joint ownership of a chateau and winery in France.

Angelina Jolie has filed court papers accusing ex-husband Brad Pitt of drunkenly attacking her and their children during a private plane flight, prompting her to file for divorce.

In a lawsuit over a French winery that the stars bought, Ms Jolie says Mr Pitt grabbed her by the head and attacked two of their children on the 2016 trip.

Mr Pitt also verbally abused and poured alcohol on his family during the flight from France to Los Angeles, she says.

He denies the allegations.

Ms Jolie's claim of abusive behaviour by Mr Pitt on the 14 September 2016 flight have emerged in previous court papers, including the Oscar-winning former couple's divorce settlement.

The incident was investigated by the FBI in 2016. Authorities decided not to press charges.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63139650

Most normal family ever. I wonder why the even divorced.

JH7FFY6HM6Z7GSO7TNQPVPQLXE.jpg

I just watched Mr and Mrs Smith for the first time yesterday. Prime Jolie was smoking.

I bought my mom the DVD for her birthday (at her request) whenever it came out. Still never saw the movie. Seemed like a crappy remake of True Lies.

Why don't these women actually make up stuff that is believable, like he called her a bitch or pissed in the wardrobe once when he was drunk. Everytime they make allegations it sounds like something out of one of those 1930s prohibition propaganda films

"Grabbed her head and poured alcohol over their kids" I'll bet a fiver he probably stumbled during turbulence, balanced himself on her chair and a drop from his Lemmy splashed on his kid.

Last edited:
LOL she could've adopted white kids, black and asian kids from an adoption agency in the state she lives in. She went to somewhere in Africa to adopt he her eldest. Then went to Cambodia for her next adoptee. She's batshit.

Well if you're gonna adopt, I don't see what's so bad about adopting a kid from a country where they would have had a substantially lower standard of living. She's a loon, but I don't necessarily think because of this.

Hasn’t this shit been going on for like 20 years already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back