News Pitt-Jolie Legal Fights Heats Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this Vodka guy is probably offering way more than Pitt was to buy her out?

The reporting says she refused to even let Pitt offer to buy her out, wouldn't discuss it.

Then she writes him a letter saying she can't ethically stay attached to it because alcohol is against her current worldview. So she sold it after refusing to hear offers from Brad to the Russian oligarch who's been trying to get Brad to sell for years.

I

Having an gaggle of foreign adopted children honestly I don't think is a healthy sign, Mia Farrow comes to mind and I do tend to believe the Woodley Allen side of that story that she is a controlling bitch who's coached her children into false memories of abuse.

Whatever Mia Farrow did or didn't do, Woody fucking/marrying his step/adopted daughter is creepy as fuck.

Most normal family ever. I wonder why the even divorced.

JH7FFY6HM6Z7GSO7TNQPVPQLXE.jpg

Did they have any kids themselves, or are they all adopted? Because that one next to Angelina looks like Brad in a wig.

The reporting says she refused to even let Pitt offer to buy her out, wouldn't discuss it.

Then she writes him a letter saying she can't ethically stay attached to it because alcohol is against her current worldview. So she sold it after refusing to hear offers from Brad to the Russian oligarch who's been trying to get Brad to sell for years.

He deserves all of this,

He will be just fine...

She went batshit crazy as soon as she got successful. Drugs to the max, cosmetic surgery from a young age on (no her lips werent natural) , treating people like shit. She was a lunatic when she got together with Pitt but well I guess Pitt also has his problems. She treats her children like property. Thats why when she divorced Pitt he got deleted by her as a father as that were her children. Its not about the best for them but best for Jolie. Lying about a father abusing his children is one of the worst things you can dao. She is the classic bitch mother using her children to hurt her their father and basically make them fatherless.

I don't doubt it, I don't know much about her. Alls I said was I was surprised how down to earth she seemed when she was with Zamperini.

Whatever Mia Farrow did or didn't do, Woody fucking/marrying his step/adopted daughter is creepy as fuck.

As I understand it she was Farrows adopted daughter and they kept separate households, he didnt have anything to do with raising her so yeah basket case bohemian lifestyles but not what its advertised as.

Men going after very young women definately does set alarm bells going as it can obviously be a way abusive assholes get power over people but honestly in this situation it seems more the case that he was simply a rather childish innocent himself on the same kind of level as her, the fact there still happly married seems to support that.

that is not the reporting at all. you can easily read more about it in the LA Times or a host of other newspapers.

As I understand it she was Farrows adopted daughter and they kept separate households, he didnt have anything to do with raising her so yeah basket case bohemian lifestyles but not what its advertised as.

Men going after very young women definately does set alarm bells going as it can obviously be a way abusive assholes get power over people but honestly in this situation it seems more the case that he was simply a rather childish innocent himself on the same kind of level as her, the fact there still happly married seems to support that.

Even if you give Woody the absolute benefit of the doubt, it's still creepy as fuck.

I'm so upset about allegedly being abused in 2016, I'm going to wait 6 years to file charges.

This recent development is not "Jolie filing charges". These claims are part of a recent countersuit by Jolie against Pitt over disputed marital property. Presumably Jolie's objective is to embarrass Pitt and damage his core business (making movies) as some combination of pressure regarding the lawsuits and spite.

Jolie accused Pitt immediately after the "plane incident" in 2016. The FBI investigated because, I guess, it would be their jurisdiction if the alleged assault happened in the air. The FBI declined to press charges.

I don't think that this will change your opinion on anything but your claim that she waited 6 years to file charges is incorrect.

I'm guessing this Vodka guy is probably offering way more than Pitt was to buy her out?

That the media has never really picked up on this abuse allegations does tend to suggest they don't think they have much chance of standing, with Depp I think it was somewhat easier to buy him as an abuser(before Heard started to look dodgy anyway) as he did look like a bit of a mess but with Pitt thats rather harder to sell, we might not know what goes on behind closed doors but really it doesnt seem very likely.

Having an gaggle of foreign adopted children honestly I don't think is a healthy sign, Mia Farrow comes to mind and I do tend to believe the Woodley Allen side of that story that she is a controlling bitch who's coached her children into false memories of abuse.

Jolie's version of the transaction include:

- after the breakdown of their marriage, Pitt attempted to run the winery without any input from her (the 50% owner) and thwarted attempts from Jolie to obtain financial and management information related to the winery
- Pitt embarked on a series of costly renovations (including $1m for a pool, some super expensive staircase?) paid for by the jointly owned winery business without Jolie's approval or consent
- Pitt attempted to move business assets from the winery to other entities owner by Pitt or his associates without Jolie's consent
- the winery represented a significant portion of Jolie's personal liquidity and she wanted to exit the business
- Jolie negotiated a sale of her share of the winery to Pitt in 2021. Pitt insisted on adding a NDA clause that would prevent Jolie from publicly speaking about Pitt's ALLEGED abuse during their marriage. Jolie refused. Pitt declined to do the deal without the NDA clause.
- Unable to come to terms with Pitt, Jolie sold her share to a well established liquor brand who does business all over the world.

Of course, I have no idea what is fact vs. fiction and it appears that courts in at least 3 countries will be sorting that out for years.

My assumption is that this is just a messy divorce. Both sides think that they are in the right and believe that the other party is trying to screw them (probably because they are). I doubt that this has been the finest hour for either Jolie or Pitt.

She's moving on that right now to try to drown out the bad press from her getting paid out by a Putin backed oligarch just to hurt Brad who wanted to retire on his family winery.

I get it that you don't like Jolie for some reason but calling Shefler a "Putin backed" oligarch is strange because he had a huge falling out with the Putin regime 20 years ago and claims to be living in exile. Putin took away his rights to sell vodka in Russia. I think he may have even been charges with murder at some point.

I won't claim to know all the details about how the web of Russian oligarchs works but saying that Shefler is "Putin backed" seems pretty out there

The dude IS an oligarch and certainly made his fortune dirty.

EDIT: btw - I think you are a quality poster but I think you are off on some facts in this case. I am not trying to start an argument about a legal case about a French winery.

Last edited:
I just watched Mr and Mrs Smith for the first time yesterday. Prime Jolie was smoking.

Indeed

This is what Pitt gets for cheating on GOAT Aniston. He had the storybook marriage and ending all lined up and he tossed it for that overrated floozy mental patient.
I don't think she was ever overrated, total smoke show when they hooked up. You don't put your dick in crazy, but when crazy looks like this, and she's probably wild in the sack, it's understandable.
meaningful-glance.gif

MV5BMTUxMzcxNzQzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQxNjUyMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I get it that you don't like Jolie for some reason but calling Shefler a "Putin backed" oligarch is strange because he had a huge falling out with the Putin regime 20 years ago and claims to be living in exile. Putin took away his rights to sell vodka in Russia. I think he may have even been charges with murder at some point.

I won't claim to know all the details about how the web of Russian oligarchs works but saying that Shefler is "Putin backed" seems pretty out there

The dude IS an oligarch and certainly made his fortune dirty.

EDIT: btw - I think you are a quality poster but I think you are off on some facts in this case. I am not trying to start an argument about a legal case about a French winery.

I appreciate the correction, so Shefler's on the outs with the regime?

He was one of the Oligarchs Putin purged in the early 2000s. The TL/DR version is Stoli vodka was a nationalised industry. Shefler rose to president of the company, set up a parallel company and privatized it, something the Kremlin claimed was illegal. Putin set the hounds on him and he buggered off to Latvia to make the Vodka.

Yeah. since the early 2000's. Putin took away his business in Russia.

this is a typical article from the time: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/04/russia.nickpatonwalsh

I still find it very plausible that he is a rough guy to deal with since he is still, you know, a Russian oligarch.

EDIT - I don't want to present myself as a (fake) expert on this. I was randomly reading about the case a month or so ago (before Jolie's most recent counter suit related to alleged domestic abuse). I found it interesting enough to do some internet reading for my own curiosity. Up until then, I had no idea who this dude was

Per recent reports shes the one that wears the pants in that family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back