News Pitt-Jolie Legal Fights Heats Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 year old Angie, maybe.

45 year Ms Jolie, not so much.

Typical former hot girl who wants to reinvent herself when the looks fade, but doesn't realise the only reason anyone gave a shit about her in the first place was because she was hot.

She wasn't even 30 when Pitt started plunging her.

Peak Aniston >>>>>>> Peak Ho-lie.
When was peak Aniston?

I think she has looked her best in the last 10 years as she has aged better than most. BUt younger Aniston was not that special. She was behind prime peak Courtney Cox (man did she mess herself up) and many other of that time.

Peak Jolie was at the absolute top tier of Hollywood and Aniston was not there in that period.

When was peak Aniston?

I think she has looked her best in the last 10 years as she has aged better than most. BUt younger Aniston was not that special. She was behind prime peak Courtney Cox (man did she mess herself up) and many other of that time.

Peak Jolie was at the absolute top tier of Hollywood and Aniston was not there in that period.

Aniston look pretty decent but her top lip bothers me too much.

When was peak Aniston?

Her prime was 1994 - present. So. Yeah. Ho -lie is a dog mutt in comparison.

There is a reason why Jolie didnt adopt in the US. Adopting children in 3rd world countries is a business that does NOT look out for the best interest of kids but money. Jolie bought her children that were literally sold to her.
Its always better to leave children in their cultural surrounding and there are enough kids in the US needing help. Madonna is annother good example. Terre des hommes and other organisations warn about that kind of child industry. Its nothing else than child traficking in many cases and agencies etc earn a lot of money with it.. Madonna bought her children by paying of Malawian politicians and circumvented the law in that country. Her last adoption even had a grandmother and father still in the country but that was ignored.

In general adoption is great but if you need to go to an african / asian country for it there are most all the time serious concerns about the person adopting and what women like Jolie and Madonna do is buying a children that may be sold from their parents, taken away from their parents...etc and always they ignore local laws regarding adoption. Its fucked up and definitive not a good thing.

I don't know about African countries, but in Asian countries, it is notoriously hard to get orphans adopted. Everyone wants their own blood. That is a reason so many Koreans are adopted into Western countries.

One thing that is kind of iffy in this situation is that Jolie included all this other airplane abuse allegation shit in the filings for this winery lawsuit.

One thing has nothing to do with the other. So it looks like she is just being spiteful.

What he gets for choosing skeletor and her 20 kids.

View attachment 946902
were-the-millers-jennifer-aniston.gif

I don't know about African countries, but in Asian countries, it is notoriously hard to get orphans adopted. Everyone wants their own blood. That is a reason so many Koreans are adopted into Western countries.
Then lets look at Jolie in cambodia. She used an agent in the US Laurynn Galindo that was later convicted and jailed for falsifying documents about kids. You do that to hide real parents and for any other number of evil motivations. Not to do anything for the child. The money these agents make is also used to pay of government officials, parents...et.c Cambodian government makes it now more difficult to adopt a kid as a foreigner as baby traficking is real and a huge problem and Jolies agent with a very high probability was involved in that. Its disturbing. Jolie adopted her children like doing a shopping tour through 3rd world countries.

Last edited:
"shitty kids"?? Really? Geez, Jolie and Pitt are kind of crazy but no need to bring the kids up in it. they didn't do anything except be born in some poverty stricken country.
He had kids WITH her didnt he? Ill bet it was her idea and he was like, fuck it, we have nannies, we wont take care of them. Then she became a pain in the ass and he high tailed it. I wouldnt be surprised if he primarily only wants to see the kids he made with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back