Place to get cheap weight plates

Damn that $695 echo bike is tempting but I just can't justify it.
Get it! You will develop a love/hate relationship with it. I know you often see people doing tabata or going all out, but I actually enjoy it for LISS/MISS.

#1 Bullshit
Bought a 10 inch Strongman log 3 days ago. I live in Louisiana, it was next door in MS, then they shipped the mother fucker to AZ then Cali
dZvZR3e.png

#2 Bullshit.
They put it on sale today
2XPR6xW.png

#1 Bullshit
Bought a 10 inch Strongman log 3 days ago. I live in Louisiana, it was next door in MS, then they shipped the mother fucker to AZ then Cali
dZvZR3e.png

#2 Bullshit.
They put it on sale today
2XPR6xW.png
Have you emailed them about it? I would think they might give you store credit on the difference at least.

Have you emailed them about it? I would think they might give you store credit on the difference at least.
I have a 45 day long daily contact with Angelo , their customer support tech. <45>
Apparently my account is bugged and they can't fix it. It logs me out after 5 minutes, I can't save anything to the Wishlist, the Notify me when item is available won't save my email, and the Loyal T points don't add after a purchase.
We're on a 1st name basis and jokes in the chat now.

I have a 45 day long daily contact with Angelo , their customer support tech. <45>
Apparently my account is bugged and they can't fix it. It logs me out after 5 minutes, I can't save anything to the Wishlist, the Notify me when item is available won't save my email, and the Loyal T points don't add after a purchase.
We're on a 1st name basis and jokes in the chat now.
I never made an account on any of these sites, I always check out as a guest. I have a feeling I would shit myself if I logged into an account with Rogue and saw how much I have actually spent

I never made an account on any of these sites, I always check out as a guest. I have a feeling I would shit myself if I logged into an account with Rogue and saw how much I have actually spent
Did it for the points. Every dollar is a point, then you cash them back in 50 pts for $5 off. Doesn't seem like much but have taken $75 off a purchase before.

Wal-mart on other hand, they are giving stuff away. Ordered (10) standard plates. They shipped 5. I told them. They reshipped the entire order then sent the 5 missing and gave a $10 coupon.
Ordered barbell collars, they sent the wrong ones. I contacted them, they said just keep em we'll reship the right ones.

Gym closing near me. Going to pick up a bunch of commercial stuff. If anyone is willing to drive to Cincinnati for something let me know what you're after and I'll sell it at cost.

Gym closing near me. Going to pick up a bunch of commercial stuff. If anyone is willing to drive to Cincinnati for something let me know what you're after and I'll sell it at cost.
You going get big stuff or grabbing as much bells and bars as you can? Hopefully they selling it for liquidation and not as brand new equipment.

Even cast iron plates are crazy expensive these days. Craig's list is your best bet

Even cast iron plates are crazy expensive these days. Craig's list is your best bet
Your site had the best price on kettlebells for a while. Pretty sure it was free shipping too. Good job.

Boneyard worked out for me again. Got the rackable curl bar last night and it is awesome. I think I was able to find the blemish that made it a boneyard bar, it was a discoloration that is about an inch long on the black finish. It won't bother me. The 1/8th inch I was off level installing wall hooks to hold the bar will bother me.

Boneyard worked out for me again. Got the rackable curl bar last night and it is awesome. I think I was able to find the blemish that made it a boneyard bar, it was a discoloration that is about an inch long on the black finish. It won't bother me. The 1/8th inch I was off level installing wall hooks to hold the bar will bother me.
We all know there's a couple factories producing everything and just rebranding it. Each site making up their own prices.
Finally got the log bar after it circled the US. It's got a VF emblem embedded in the sleeve . Someone accidentally welded a Valor Fitness part (Not sure who else is VF) on Titan's log. Going play with self now.

Get it! You will develop a love/hate relationship with it. I know you often see people doing tabata or going all out, but I actually enjoy it for LISS/MISS.

Same here. I use it for warmups, LSS and the occasional hard finisher.

I didn’t read the whole thread.. this place may have been recommended already.

thestrength.co
They produce all their own stuff.. they’re part of the Starting Strength network/group. Grant is the owner he’s been super helpful with me in the past.

I finally got some deals on FB Marketplace. I was looking for some 45s to keep in my backyard for sled and farmer's walk. I picked up four 45s and two 25s yesterday for $190. I was happy to find them for less than $1 per pound.

Tonight someone posted a bunch of crap and said they needed it gone since they were moving. I saw a loaded weight tree among the garbage and offered $80. That $80 got me 255lbs of olympic weights and 135lbs of standard weights. I don't know what I will do with the standard plates, maybe sell them to get my $80 back.

I didn't need to buy the shit I got tonight, I just thought it was too good a deal to pass up. Now I need to work on being able to lift the 1000+ lbs of olympic plates that I have.

I finally got some deals on FB Marketplace. I was looking for some 45s to keep in my backyard for sled and farmer's walk. I picked up four 45s and two 25s yesterday for $190. I was happy to find them for less than $1 per pound.

Tonight someone posted a bunch of crap and said they needed it gone since they were moving. I saw a loaded weight tree among the garbage and offered $80. That $80 got me 255lbs of olympic weights and 135lbs of standard weights. I don't know what I will do with the standard plates, maybe sell them to get my $80 back.

I didn't need to buy the shit I got tonight, I just thought it was too good a deal to pass up. Now I need to work on being able to lift the 1000+ lbs of olympic plates that I have.

If you have any machines with standard post, those come in clutch. You can free up the Olympics that had a permanent place on the calf machine. Or just left a 70 lb standard bar loaded for curls and warm up lifts.

Back