Place to get cheap weight plates

36 days . Replacement GHD at door. So far REP batting 1 for 3 on delivery. (The 1st shit storm was UPS fault, they tore box apart and sent random parts) But REP was in no hurry to answer emails or ship it any faster than 10-12 business day lead time.

36 days . Replacement GHD at door. So far REP batting 1 for 3 on delivery. (The 1st shit storm was UPS fault, they tore box apart and sent random parts) But REP was in no hurry to answer emails or ship it any faster than 10-12 business day lead time.
REP makes nice benches but their customer service seems shitty. I seen this in other home gym groups.

REP makes nice benches but their customer service seems shitty. I seen this in other home gym groups.
I am almost certain the entire place only works part time. It is in Colorado which makes sense on the lack of motivation and hustle.
( - . -)

Semi Related, here's some marketing for a small owner who makes some solid stuff.
2 Styles of benches in a few colors. Its close to the AB3100 and AB4100 for cheaper and free shipping
https://www.crandallfitness.com/product-page/cf-heavy-duty-adjustable-bench-2-0

Last edited:
I got a recommended video from the algorithm on instagram. I thought this was interesting then I checked the price for it. I had a laugh. Here is the YT video.

Last edited:
Is it sara coat or sara kot?
I pronounce it

20100208120152_IMG_3545_crop_north.jpg

1649191536_841M55A3332_X1700_E01_GHC.jpg

It's spelled that way. Heard some Yankees saying Cera-kot. and BoS doubled down on it and spelled it Cera-khot in a text

I honestly feel like I'm getting weaker doing these club and mace workouts because it's loosening up my shoulder girdle. Bench feels way off. Then again I haven't been benching so that could also be the culprit.

I honestly feel like I'm getting weaker doing these club and mace workouts because it's loosening up my shoulder girdle. Bench feels way off. Then again I haven't been benching so that could also be the culprit.
Trade off in mobility and athleticism is worth it.

I've noticed that it's highly likely that I look like a stupid asshole when I'm flailing my knurled stick around. Luckily I am able to workout alone. It does get me warmed up well and I have noticed shoulder pain going away over time.

I've noticed that it's highly likely that I look like a stupid asshole when I'm flailing my knurled stick around. Luckily I am able to workout alone. It does get me warmed up well and I have noticed shoulder pain going away over time.
Flailing around? You mean doing shield casts?

Flailing around? You mean doing shield casts?
Never knew shield cast was the technical term for what I have been doing, but yeah that looks right. I probably look like I am flailing going through my first few swings.

Back