Playstation Home - 10 free games available now! (PS Plus subscription NOT required)

Nope only up to 3 so far, 4 shouldn't be too far away. I have that game platinumed but I'll go back to it for events and the second they drop another episode. I'm very fond of that game even tho I know people who have called it trash

I played the first episode and dug it. I just wanna wait until it's finished rather than play it all broken up. I feel lick it would break the feeling of progression that's really important in survival games.

I played the first episode and dug it. I just wanna wait until it's finished rather than play it all broken up. I feel lick it would break the feeling of progression that's really important in survival games.

Each episode starts off with in a different location with nothing carrying over. So makes it easier to play them seperate with time gaps in between.

A quick trip in a challenge or a survival mode would be enough to refresh yourself real quick imo

moss and astrobot are one of the best rated VR titles been always wanting to buy these glad I waited.

Last day today to claim Horizon Zero Dawn for free

I need to stop buying games. I've got such a backlog that I bought this and never got around to playing it and it's free now.

Ditto. So many of the games I bought last gen for PS4 that are still in my backlog are available with Gamepass now. I just shake my head at all the money I’ve wasted.

Back