Shoop Please Roast Me

Cue the music 'Here he comes Mr. Lissencephaly!'

<5>
WhaT another amazing thread by our friend here.
It's better to let someone think you're an idiot than make a thread on sherdog and prove us right.
If I gave you a penny for your thoughts about MMA. I'd need some change back.
I can explain MMA to you but I can't make you understand it!​

I don't know if you'd understand the roast smooth brain but hope you feel better soon!

Cue the music 'Here he comes Mr. Lissencephaly!'

<5>
WhaT another amazing thread by our friend here.
It's better to let someone think you're an idiot than make a thread on sherdog and prove us right.
If I gave you a penny for your thoughts about MMA. I'd need some change back.
I can explain MMA to you but I can't make you understand it!​

I don't know if you'd understand the roast smooth brain but hope you feel better soon!

Haha, wow. I'd have to say that's a good roast but I got one little problem. did you hire Captcha to write that joke? that exact roast is the reason why they're checking to see if we're robots.

Your jokes are like programming numbers, Guy dumb, MMA fan, Guy Dumb, MMA fan. like c mon make up something fresh for once. XD

but in all seriousness, that's a good roast because this thread is of course dead. XD

You don't even show a real pic?!?! I bet your GF has more balls than you.
lol We all know you don't have a GF. I assume the smell of self-loathing drives the women off.

YGeiPa9.gif

you smell like cheese and not in a good way also you are weak and i could best you in combat (including but not limited to this verbal joust)

bid you farewell bloke ass bitch

G'day mates, I've been a bit down lately. I've been not as motivated.

If you all could just roast me, I'll personally give you a comeback free of charge! :)

View attachment 891308

Credit to @bigwaverider for this.
I see what you're doing here. Trying to frame it as though we will be roasting you, but it's all a set up. You're trying to bait me into giving up my morals and attacking you...
2QiUHIn.gif

I'm hip to your game! So instead, I will just wish you well. Hope you start feeling better, man.

I see what you're doing here. Trying to frame it as though we will be roasting you, but it's all a set up. You're trying to bait me into giving up my morals and attacking you...
2QiUHIn.gif

I'm hip to your game! So instead, I will just wish you well. Hope you start feeling better, man.

I...Hope you have a great Christmas. and a...AHHHHHH I can't do it!

iu

Your kindness is so controversial, Jon Jones took a page out of your book.

Lol @ people from Australia. It's basically a yuge prison colony. Also, wasn't Hitler from there?

Back