Law Police arrest nba player jaxson hayes. Justified use of force?

"You're lucky I didn't have a gun n...r! " Why is it so difficult to just do what the officers ask you to do?
"You lucky you got that gun, ninja!" but with the actual n-word is the exact quote.

Last edited:
^^ Mods, any time now… It’s not funny anymore. It adds nothing at all to the discussion. It doesn’t move it forward or treat any issue with the respect it deserves. It’s just noise meant to annoy and upset people and purposefully provide fodder to divide. It’s not part of an actual conversation, which is what these boards are for.

Do your job, mods.
Honestly, as a sincere left-leaning poster it pisses me off. We don't need trolls who are pretending to be on the left. And if he actually is left leaning then he should realize that what he's doing is not productive. But maybe that's the point. ;)

Seems like a young, dumb guy who wouldn't have had any problems if he had just gone through the motions like a normal human being. That handcuff position looked painful AF. But...

<WhatItIs>

and it goes back to the what I said about communication skills. I am pretty sure that I could have gotten him to stay outside and gotten inside to speak to her simply by explaining that a little better. And if not, you’re on video explaining things very clearly which now makes him look like a dick when he acts like that.

^^ Mods, any time now… It’s not funny anymore. It adds nothing at all to the discussion. It doesn’t move it forward or treat any issue with the respect it deserves. It’s just noise meant to annoy and upset people and purposefully provide fodder to divide. It’s not part of an actual conversation, which is what these boards are for.

Do your job, mods.

I, Badger67, 4538684th this motion.

This escalated to a physical confrontation because that is what the cops wanted.
Oh ffs. Literally nobody thinks you actually believe that

Otherwise we likely would have had another dead young black man to hear about on the news
Highly doubtful
I get that they needed to talk to the woman alone, but their effort to get there was amateurish at best. I definitely think charges against the officers are in order, but at the very least, they need to find a new line of work
You need to find a new line of trolling

Highly doubtful

You need to find a new line of trolling

Seriously. I tire of his antics. He goes into threads and spews whatever the opposite of the prevailing opinion is. Imagine being so pathetic that you exist to just try and piss people off and fail miserably

Yep. NONE of the real left wing posters here agree with him. Not in this thread, but I've seen people think he's being serious in other threads, which sucks. But I think he's basically been exposed to almost everyone by now.

He is the Hoe, son. Screamed like one while getting tased

you ever been tazed? I was a taser instructor for twelve years and took a bunch of hits. Let me tell you, it’s sucks big time.

I know the cops can't do this but in my opinion once the woman comes out and is begging the cops to stop they should be able to just get up and leave at this point. They're there to help her but if she doesn't want it then it's on her and there's no one else to blame of she gets beaten to a pulp later on

I just watched it and eh, he had it coming.

Back