Law Police arrest nba player jaxson hayes. Justified use of force?

Dear god. A piece of shit low life used the, “I can’t breathe” defense to continue resisting and in this case attacking the officer?

Honestly it really did sound like he couldn't breath. I agree he kept fighting after that but they should have just tazed him sooner.

Don't really have any sympathy for the guy he refused to listen to the police. It's pretty simple just do what the police say. If you have an issue with the way things are handled get everyone's badge number and file a complaint. Get lawyers involved after if you need to just whatever you do follow all the orders within reason of course. Your chances of winning on the streets against a cop are slim to none.

Honestly it really did sound like he couldn't breath. I agree he kept fighting after that but they should have just tazed him sooner.

Don't really have any sympathy for the guy he refused to listen to the police. It's pretty simple just do what the police say. If you have an issue with the way things are handled get everyone's badge number and file a complaint. Get lawyers involved after if you need to just whatever you do follow all the orders within reason of course. Your chances of winning on the streets against a cop are slim to none.
Exactly.
If you are worried about being killed by cops, is attacking them the best way to avoid it?

Exactly.
If you are worried about being killed by cops, is attacking them the best way to avoid it?

It's how I've avoided it my whole life. I don't attack them and I do everything they tell me to do. It's worked great so far. I have no sympathy for people who don't follow the orders (unless it's multiple cops with different orders).

It's why I have no sympathy for the women at the capital riots. You know how you avoid getting shot in the head with no weapons? You don't try to bust down a barricaded door with a cop on the other side of it. You'd never catch me at something like that. I'm actually amazed more people weren't killed.

Is the guy stupid? Are his friends stupid? The police say "stop" doing a thing and instead of complying he and his friends demand the police stop trying to make him. The way they stop is if you stop... If the man isn't guilty then it'll be settled.

Unfortunately men are almost always held responsible in situations of domestic "violence" if they are guilty or not... Women know this and shitty women will leverage it... Police have to do their job and we have to let them if our society is to be civil, they have to control the situation and if one prevents it then police have to deal with that individual any way they can. Some cultures value civility more than others...

some people think they are above listening and when you factor alcohol into this, which I suspect he was partaking that evening, it is worse

Back