Law Police shoot man for failing simon says again

Really stupid and horrible shooting. Hopefully the scum left and media don’t make this man a saint and ignore his shit stain of life choices that lead to this.

Tough to think what charges or discipline the cops deserve. It’s hard to imagine what goes through your head when you have an armed criminal and he should of no matter what not gone near his gun. If he wanted to live should have ditched the gun…

Honestly for that dude,

He should have put his hands up and then without moving yelled “please arrest me I won’t fight” over and over.

Completely justified. The suspected wh*te supremacist drug fiend had just robbed and threatened to kill a POC-owned business and was potentially reaching for his gun. Nothing to see here.

Can't see the video but I'll guess it's some asshole acting stupid?

I was pulled over the other day for speeding. Large truck, 0030, expired license tabs... The exchange was cordial and he let me go... I didn't feel in danger even once...

Protocol should be for one cop and only one cop to speak and give commands to a suspect or detainee.

"Keep your hands on the hood!"

"Get on your knees!"

<{vega}>

Really stupid and horrible shooting. Hopefully the scum left and media don’t make this man a saint and ignore his shit stain of life choices that lead to this.

Tough to think what charges or discipline the cops deserve. It’s hard to imagine what goes through your head when you have an armed criminal and he should of no matter what not gone near his gun. If he wanted to live should have ditched the gun…

lol. idiot post here.

Can't see the video but I'll guess it's some asshole acting stupid?

I was pulled over the other day for speeding. Large truck, 0030, expired license tabs... The exchange was cordial and he let me go... I didn't feel in danger even once...

well that anecdotal made up story on the net completely makes this shooting the criminals fault obviously.

lol.

Nothing funny about that. Don't be a simpleton...

I'd like to see more shit stains shot. They take and take from society and their families and communities and ultimately and most importantly they disregard and harm themselves...

What's positive or desirable about a culture of criminality?

you haven't even watched the video loser. you are advocating for breaking the law you pretend to love based on a video you haven't watched.

lol.

its lucky stupid ignorant cruel people dont make the rules most of the time.

Bad shoot. The officers told him to put his hands on the car, then told him to raise his hand, then told him to put hands back on the car, then to get on his knees. He put his hands down slowly to get on his knees and didnt make a grab at the gun. The officers blasted because their own instructions were not clear. Should be criminal charges here imo.

That was gross all around. Multiple orders from different cops. Only one should speak.

And don't be sketchy as fuck and grab near your waist. He was throwing his hands all over.

Oh look, a bunch of poorly trained GED holders with authority from the state to blow a person away.

they'll walk. SSDD

He continually defied a lawful order to keep his hands on the hood when he had a gun in his pocket. There are dozens of videos out there now where we have seen how quickly that becomes lethal for a cop.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

He continually defied a lawful order to keep his hands on the hood when he had a gun in his pocket. There are dozens of videos out there now where we have seen how quickly that becomes lethal for a cop.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
At one point one of the cops tells him to put his hands into his pockets

Back