Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

This would have never happened if he stopped and talked to the cops.

You can't walk away from law enforcement like that, disobeying orders and reach into your car.

Rioting and throwing bricks is what we expect after all the BLM and Antifa violence this summer. I hope not but they will probably burn down some more businesses in their community and rob and steal a bunch of stuff

This would have never happened if he stopped and talked to the cops.

You can't walk away from law enforcement like that, disobeying orders and reach into your car.

Rioting and throwing bricks is what we expect after all the BLM and Antifa violence this summer. I hope not but they will probably burn down some more businesses in their community and rob and steal a bunch of stuff
They're already using tear gas in the downtown area of the city and implemented a curfew

Time to send in the Robocops

giphy.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/23/kenosha-police-shooting-video-wisconsin/

The story is he was refusing commands and reaching for a weapon in the car. I didn't watch the video tho. As of 9:15pm at least one officer has been injured by bricks thrown during the unrest.
Remember in White Men Can’t Jump, a black guy lost a basketball game and said “I’m going to my car get my gun and shoot all of y’all” Then everybody scrambled. That’s how it is in the hood, small things become big things.

Back