Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

he beat the shit out of his ex gf, the mother of three kids.
why were they even in his company in the first place?
guys a total POS.
give him some ketamine.

There's some overhead video of the first shooting I hadn't seen before in the interview with the kid's lawyer.

Timestamped. Will take a few looks to get oriented. But sure looks like dead pedo was right on top of Kyle when his ticket got punched.

Yeah you fools, he only sexually assaulted and menaced the mother of his children. Quit lying on this mans name.
Third degree sexual assault they say? There are 22 women saying the same about Trump, quit supporting a rapist.

no charges will be filed on any cops involved in the deaths of any of them over the last year

he beat the shit out of his ex gf, the mother of three kids.
why were they even in his company in the first place?
guys a total POS.
give him some ketamine.
As of Aug. 26, 2020, Blake had not yet even entered a plea in relation to the domestic abuse and sexual assault charges against him, not to mention being tried or convicted on them, and the latter accusation had to do with charges that were dropped by the prosecutor in the case.

Deserved to die...right?

You mean personal responsibility like this? Do you see any difference?

I can post tons of articles of black people getting lenient sentencing and being handled with oven gloves by the police as well.

Jacob Blake was physically wrestling with cops before he got shot. You are comparing apples and oranges.

I don't have time to look up every department for you, but here's the info on Seattle which was under federal investigation and monitoring since 2011.

There was a 60% drop in use of force over that time.

https://www.seattlemet.com/news-and...decade-of-attempts-to-fix-the-police-timeline

Back in Feb of 2020, Seattle was celebrating it's police and increasing the budget to add more officers, than 1500 miles away one a-hole cop did a bad thing and everybody in seattle turned against the police again.

That was 3 years before Ferguson tho/the protests I mentioned, and had nothing to do with riots/protests.

Last edited:
You must be a Q soldier, definitely part of the lying Trump imbecile cult. You idiots dont know what truth means, you just spread BS like the orange imbecile.

No stolen car, no proof he was holding a knife, and not a rapist. Goof!
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jacob-blake-sexual-assault-charge/
I never said he raped a child, shit for brains. He raped the woman with his finger.

Here's the knife dipshit
Jacob-Blake-Knife-In-Hand.jpg

We also have audio of the police telling him to drop the knife

And the car wasn't his.

"But but but here a video of a white guy that didn't get killed lol smh. "
r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg

Wait, are there people saying he didn't have a karambit and was unarmed?
Just some guy whose brain has been rotted with TDS. He even tried to say: "but Drumf raped women too".

As of Aug. 26, 2020, Blake had not yet even entered a plea in relation to the domestic abuse and sexual assault charges against him, not to mention being tried or convicted on them, and the latter accusation had to do with charges that were dropped by the prosecutor in the case.

Deserved to die...right?

The guy was a true piece of shit and acted like an idiot in that situation and he didn't die though, he just got a new set of wheels.

Back