Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

I have a serious question though : Why are people making these bad people martyrs?
The circumstances are always super-tense and these guys never comply with the orders, on the contrary they go about doing dumb shit.
Do you think he'll spend his 2.1 million gofundme improving his community, or pimping his new (accessible) ride?

Gotta get those spinner 22's man and some other dope shit since he can't blow it on expensive sneakers.

What ever happened to the orginal line about him being a good samaritan who was breaking up a fight? There are a couple of posts on the first few pages of this thread claiming this, with multiple likes from many of the usual suspects. Some people are still repeating it even now.

Where did that come from? Did the likes of CNN just make that bit up to along with their carefully edited footage that made it look like the police shot a man in the back for no reason? Knowing full well that by the time all the details emerged, their lies and propaganda will have done their job on their brainwashed audience?

Uh, No they didn't. Quit spreading falsehoods. There's one witness that says he heard an officer say that, but witness testimony in stressful situations is really unreliable. If he the police actually said "drop the knife" 5 times, I think it would be heard in the video, it wasn't.

Funny, when that same witness said "I didn't see a knife," that was reported as gospel truth for days. But when he said "they were saying 'drop the knife'" in the very same sentence, that's not reliable?

I have a serious question though : Why are people making these bad people martyrs?
The circumstances are always super-tense and these guys never comply with the orders, on the contrary they go about doing dumb shit.

Because good people don't get into trouble and escalate things until the only option is to shoot. If you don't have bad people, you don't have anything to be outraged about.

Because good people don't get into trouble and escalate things until the only option is to shoot. If you don't have bad people, you don't have anything to be outraged about.

Good old race-hustlers.

You mean personal responsibility like this? Do you see any difference?

You can cherry pick anecdotes of any kind. That's why the scientific method involves analysing statistically significant (large enough) sets of data and being able to determine the % prevalence of something with a reasonable margin of error. You haven't done that. You would need to systematically analyse police incidents, determine if the suspect was fighting back or not, and then look if the police's response varied significantly based on suspect race.

Critical thinking says there are less than 20 unarmed black men killed by police in suspicious circumstances a year, and that it makes no sense to say all 800,000 cops are evil because of it. That's the media's whole shtick: wall-to-wall coverage of anecdotal killings to the point where the average person (via the availability heuristic) overestimates the prevalence of said killings. The whole thing doesn't stand.

Is it lost on some people commenting on the situation that Mr. Blake is still ALIVE? I keep hearing pundits talk about his "killing" and "murder." He was shot seven times and is paralyzed, but he is not dead.

As of Aug. 26, 2020, Blake had not yet even entered a plea in relation to the domestic abuse and sexual assault charges against him, not to mention being tried or convicted on them, and the latter accusation had to do with charges that were dropped by the prosecutor in the case.

Deserved to die...right?

He is still alive you dolt. Are you not with the #metoo movement?

Has the person on the plane come forward yet?

What ever happened to the orginal line about him being a good samaritan who was breaking up a fight? There are a couple of posts on the first few pages of this thread claiming this, with multiple likes from many of the usual suspects. Some people are still repeating it even now.

Where did that come from? Did the likes of CNN just make that bit up to along with their carefully edited footage that made it look like the police shot a man in the back for no reason? Knowing full well that by the time all the details emerged, their lies and propaganda will have done their job on their brainwashed audience?
He was breaking up a fight, from reports I’ve seen, he went to his ex-gf house (baby momma I believe the term is) with his fiance and the fight he broke up was the two of them. My guess it was instigated by Blake and new GF. Only a guess.

then of course, pushed his way into the house, took her keys, got the cops called, and the rest is history.

or fake news, who fucking knows?

He was breaking up a fight, from reports I’ve seen, he went to his ex-gf house (baby momma I believe the term is) with his fiance and the fight he broke up was the two of them. My guess it was instigated by Blake and new GF. Only a guess.

then of course, pushed his way into the house, took her keys, got the cops called, and the rest is history.

so, how did the kids get in the car? Was it his car and they came with him or was it her car and they fled when he came? was she leaving the house with the kids when he showed up? If there was a knife on the floorboard it was either his car or he dropped it when he got shot.

he was forbidden from being there due to a restraining order from charges that he had sexually assaulted his ex and had an open warrant for felony sexual assault
this POS should have been #metoo'd and cancelled the fuckout but he's such a brave hero by resisting arrest.

he was forbidden from being there due to a restraining order from charges that he had sexually assaulted his ex and had an open warrant for felony sexual assault
this POS should have been #metoo'd and cancelled the fuckout but he's such a brave hero by resisting arrest.

At least his dick is part of his paralyzed half.

so, how did the kids get in the car? Was it his car and they came with him or was it her car and they fled when he came? was she leaving the house with the kids when he showed up? If there was a knife on the floorboard it was either his car or he dropped it when he got shot.
There’s a picture of him purportedly holding a forward curving knife (karambit maybe) and my guess is the ex shooed the kids out of the house and told them to get in the car, likely he took the keys and stormed out of the house in time for the police to show up.

that’s speculation of course, and I eagerly await the findings of the investigation becoming public.

Back