Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Police are going to quit. Replaced with Marxist enforcers. This is what they want.

BLM is Marxist terror organization aided by the Democrats, corrupted DAs and an out of control media and big tech.

We are losing our country.
<Dany07>

I remember back in my day when terrorism use to mean something.

AhljCzlRTDUA5UUFWb1dZ3LXREwnGDOeiYUO1gbtxGVjsyBwLs-QmNgRVaoiLos2F8aZ1TXJEkjDfRAKnnK5XUd2yztkPmUbibKxFX3BKTyFqcRKDXVeHDmslTIuJF8

What ever happened to the orginal line about him being a good samaritan who was breaking up a fight? There are a couple of posts on the first few pages of this thread claiming this, with multiple likes from many of the usual suspects. Some people are still repeating it even now.

Where did that come from? Did the likes of CNN just make that bit up to along with their carefully edited footage that made it look like the police shot a man in the back for no reason? Knowing full well that by the time all the details emerged, their lies and propaganda will have done their job on their brainwashed audience?
The narrative probably went the same way as Michael Brown preaching the gospel when he got murdered in cold blood by a white supremacist cop. It's truly amazing. I have a friend who swears cops are so racially biased they fudge the numbers on black crime. Until some people experience some of dat hood life they'll never even believe their eyes.

<Dany07>

I remember back in my day when terrorism use to mean something.

AhljCzlRTDUA5UUFWb1dZ3LXREwnGDOeiYUO1gbtxGVjsyBwLs-QmNgRVaoiLos2F8aZ1TXJEkjDfRAKnnK5XUd2yztkPmUbibKxFX3BKTyFqcRKDXVeHDmslTIuJF8
I've seen this gif so much lately, I've realized it looks like a really forced and fake laugh. Also who is the chick? Looks like Natalie Portman.

he was forbidden from being there due to a restraining order from charges that he had sexually assaulted his ex and had an open warrant for felony sexual assault
this POS should have been #metoo'd and cancelled the fuckout but he's such a brave hero by resisting arrest.

Yep, believe all women!

A ten year sentence and life on the sex offenders register. That must have been pretty serious and involving a very young child. The fact a lot of the information is withdrawn from public record also means the victim was most likely a close family member. What a sick fuck, glad he's dead. Definitely the kind of hero BLM wants and deserves.

In this very thread some people are even trying to defend the pedo who got his brains blown out. And not for being at the protest and chasing down the kid, but for being a pedo. He was a level 3 sex offender, meaning the rape of a child under 13, who did 10 years and got life on the sex offenders register. So that is obviously a seriously sick and evil crime he must have committed.

Leftists: "but...but...was it really that bad? We don't have all the details. What was the context for what he did?"

These people honestly make me sick.

More digging reveals that Joseph Rosenbaum raped and abused five boys aged between nine and eleven.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/huge-...oseph-rosenbaum-was-a-convicted-child-rapist/

So there you go leftists. This is your ally and the animal you have been defending.

I can post tons of articles of black people getting lenient sentencing and being handled with oven gloves by the police as well.

Jacob Blake was physically wrestling with cops before he got shot. You are comparing apples and oranges.
Please post the "tons".
Thanks

Jacob Blake for one. He had one of the police officers in a headlock, choke hold at one point.

I thought chokeholds were bad?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...-before-shooting-claims-police-union-12059179

He could have and probably should have been shot earlier.
WTF is it with you guys?
Why do you love bad cops? Are your racist fucked up heads so bad that you cant admit there are many untrained and bad cops that do despicable things and kill people when they shouldn't have.

What is it? Im baffled.

WTF is it with you guys?
Why do you love bad cops? Are your racist fucked up heads so bad that you cant admit there are many untrained and bad cops that do despicable things and kill people when they shouldn't have.

What is it? Im baffled.
Wtf is wrong with you. Why do you defend these criminals resisting arrest and fighting police? And you act shocked at the outcome of that choice? Do you believe in a person having self responsibility?

WTF is it with you guys?

What is it? Im baffled.
And I'm all for locking up these bad cops... But most people act like every police shooting is a racist act. That's far from the truth.

Back