Political Betting Thread

yeah harris is even more unpopular than biden atm despite her best efforts to distance herself from what he's done so far, she's just too unauthentic to be a serious contender to win the presidency it feels like. but they might give her the platform anyway, buttigieg still gonna face the same issues he had last time, enough ppl aren't ready for a gay president, but nonetheless he might be worth a bet anyway to sell lower just because he's more viable than most of the others. hillary's too old and decrepit too like biden. I really don't know right now, booker possibly, but probably too young.
there's still probably a decent chance they just go with harris anyway as she's the VP and biden kinda partially chose her as VP because they're on the same page with a lot of shit. there's got to be insane value on a couple of long shots though, if the primary is remotely as volatile as it was last time there's going to be so many pump n dumps with odds.

Gruesom wants to run.

The betting season is almost upon us. I want to recommend listening to this guy before making bets on the mid-terms. Most of the polls are bs. Listen to his deep dive. Check out his previous results, he does independent polls and provides superior results. This is one time only I will recco this guy, it's almost as if I am sharing a secret. Up to 1hr 15mins is relevant, after that it goes off on some other meaningless stuff.

https://rumble.com/v1gkmrv-episode-...h-the-peoples-pundit.html?mref=iec21&mc=bd7nv

I will use him, Trafalgar and Rasmussen mainly to make my bets.

Took me a while as someone with english as a second language to get used to him but good content.

My bets on polls being fake are paying off. Odds are turning now. Got in early.

Polls weren't so fake this time. Got spanked overall, with a couple of decent spots on Kemp, and looks like Lake. It would have been funny that Oz lost to a guy with clear brain damage from a stroke if I hadn't had money on Oz. TBH, it's still funny. Basically, the sunbelt and NY had a red wave and rustbelt rural areas did not turn out for GOP. Ironically, GOP will win PV by about +4 but do relatively badly in the house.

Back