Politics in the Streets megathread

Oh shit watch that pink head guy at the end literally crawl underneath the tarp to get away..LOL what a pussy why try to be tough if that's not your thing lol..
Those dudes got wrecked. They were lucky the dude went down and dis GNP on that one guy. Otherwise cigarette man would have gotten that creampuff crawling away

It actually kicks off again later. Red shirt hero is in it again.

Some of them antifa women are so fat, no way they make the UFC 265 lb limit.

And if you get really drunk and bang one of them, put another bag on her head in case the first one falls off.

Some of them antifa women are so fat, no way they make the UFC 265 lb limit.

And if you get really drunk and bang one of them, put another bag on her head in case the first one falls off.

You'd have to be drunk as fuck to do that. The first video had an okay chick.

Some people really don't realize unprepared they are for a physical confrontation until it's too late.

It actually kicks off again later. Red shirt hero is in it again.

Looks like that asian "FEAR GOD" dude got sucker punched at about 20:26. You don't see the shot but the dude is getting up and another man is running away back into the crowd

Some people really don't realize unprepared they are for a physical confrontation until it's too late.
those assholes wearing red handkerchiefs looked like they were jumping people behind the divider screens too, yet every time they had to deal with someone that could fight back they got wrecked.

Oh shit watch that pink head guy at the end literally crawl underneath the tarp to get away..LOL what a pussy why try to be tough if that's not your thing lol..
LOL, when you thought you were about that life from a YouTube video...

In his defense, fnarr fnarr, he did just get a helmet flush to the orbital.

Oh God bless you, angry Canadian accents. God bless you all! Like an angry game of Questions.

HE STOLE MY SIGN? I'M GONNA PRESS CHARGES? THE DEVIL??

In his defense, fnarr fnarr, he did just get a helmet flush to the orbital.

Oh God bless you, angry Canadian accents. God bless you all! Like an angry game of Questions.

HE STOLE MY SIGN? I'M GONNA PRESS CHARGES? THE DEVIL??
Are you sure that wasn't the cameraman with his destroyed camera?

I haven't watched the 2 videos in their entirety but he definitely wanted to press charges too.

Jesus, "you guys goin skiing?" Hahhahaha
Hilarious!

He certainly pushes the limit though. Good argument for crossing a line, but im actually glad for him.

Nice! Did he punch a chick there? I'm not down with hitting women but that person nailed him in the head with their flag pole.

Not much really happened here but this is another funny one nonetheless. What I assume is an Antifa female initiates hostilities by using pepper spray and she(?) pays for it at the :44 second mark. At 2:12 you see a big guy with a backwards baseball cap and shades pointing in one of the Antifa's face. He is the guy responsible for the following epic KO. These dumbasses got off easy.

No wonder we don't really hear from Antifa very much anymore.

Last edited:
Those little fuckers trying to super punch Roy Nelson of all people. Dat chin.

Not much really happened here but this is another funny one nonetheless. What I assume is an Antifa female initiates hostilities by using pepper spray and she(?) pays for it at the :44 second mark. At 2:12 you see a big guy with a backwards baseball cap and shades pointing in one of the Antifa's face. He is the guy responsible for the following epic KO. These dumbasses got off easy.

Chickensh!its hiding their faces, carrying weapons, leftists running in groups?
Straight up Cowards.

How demoralizing to get dressed up in their little outfits trying to be intimidating by outnumbering people, and then they all get the shit kicked out of them. Have they ever won a fight that wasn't one of them hitting someone from behind with a baton and running away?

Pepper balls is fun to watch too.

This. Made my night hahahaha

I thought this sub-forum was for videos of idiots fighting in fast-food restaurants. If it’s going to get political, then I’m out.

Back