Politics in the Streets megathread

I saw this KO a month or so back lol

The puncher should have served up the Antifa girl some equal rights and lefts as well..

He's very lucky not to have eaten 20 soccer kicks to the dome after dressing like that. I don't know what the hell he was expecting, that was never going to end well for him. I wish I could hear what he was saying, he sure looked fucking ridiculous putting his hand up like that and trying to act sensible while dressed like a Nazi.

He really did nazi that punch coming

He did Nazi that coming!

Fuck, that was funny... the KO not the joke!!! The joke was shit.

This was from last year. Someone had posted that there was a guy harassing people on the train wearing a Nazi armband. In the video, you can only hear him say something about who deserves welfare before getting hit.

lol, you cant walk out on the street wearing a nazig gang outfit or whatever and expect things going on a smooth civilized way, its gonna start a fight almost anywhere, stupid kids and their nazi outfits

European left-wing hooligans have been fighting right-wing hooligans for decades.

American antifa is a joke compared to the skinheads in Europe

How demoralizing to get dressed up in their little outfits trying to be intimidating by outnumbering people, and then they all get the shit kicked out of them. Have they ever won a fight that wasn't one of them hitting someone from behind with a baton and running away?

Pepper balls is fun to watch too.

Looked like he was going to fake being hurt then realized he was really hurt.

I thought this sub-forum was for videos of idiots fighting in fast-food restaurants. If it’s going to get political, then I’m out.
political threads get merged into this megathread, you can relax :)

Let's have a universal riot thread here guys. Mostly political but it can be anything. There are some good scuffles going unnoticed because they aren't exactly one on ones but it would be such a shame to not have a place for them to call home.

I prefer the political variety myself and only when it's the people vs the riot police. Sometimes it's good to keep the government accountable and let them know who works for who!
Greek farmers VS Riot Police (due to tax hikes)

Back