Opinion (Poll) Do you identify as Democrat, Republican or Libertarian?

In which US political party are you or identify with?

• Total voters
We need to cut the extremes outve the parties.. this mentally ill trans guy wanting to push gender reassignment on kids and normalize his own sickness... disgusting. And the anti science pro CT trumpers and trump himself have dumbed the republican party down by a standard deviation... but one things for sure.. the rich companies who run everything will keep getting richer...

no_gods.jpg

It’s sad to identify with any of these. They aren’t your group. They aren’t for you. All of their ideology fully implemented would hurt everybody. Theeee only reason to “identify” in one of those groups is to work in politics.. No other reason. If you don’t work in gov or directly for the party, you’re making an ass of yourself shilling for other people’s cushy jobs and more power than they deserve.

Last edited:
2001 democrat
2021 republican
2022 they both suck

Lmao @skysolo do you see where following Dore has gotten you? You have absolute mongoloids calling you brother now.
I don't "follow" Jimmy Dore. But at least he pushes back on democrat narratives while you make excuses for them. "They don't have the numbers" is one of them. Well, they could have at any point since January passed a covid bill. They didn't.

Biden needs congress' approval to give Medicare for all during a pandemic or cancel student debt, but he can unilaterally drop 500 lbs bombs on 22 people. More bombs to come by the way. I bet you will have more to say about Jimmy Dore than the president killing people on the suggestion of someone who owns stock in the weapons that he kills people with.

Vote blue.

Last edited:
You have some really fundamental misunderstandings about the parties' current policy positions. For instance, there is absolutely no basis whatsoever to believe Republicans are more geared toward breaking up monopolies than Democrats. That has never been true at any point in modern history, and even the centrist Democrats Clinton and Obama were much more active than Trump/Bush/Reagan in regulating antitrust.

Similarly, your concerns about speech freedom are misplaced. All one has to do is look at First Amendment court history to see that all past and present challenges to constitutional speech protections have come from the Republican Party. I would agree that, broadly and as a matter of culture, Democratic voters are less liberal now than several years ago on the matter of bipartisanship in public and private discourse, but the major government initiatives eroding free speech are still mostly coming from Republicans (BDS ban, loyalty pledges, anti protest laws, attacks on protections for journalists, etc.). And your concerns about border protection are just the product of propaganda: you'll find that the Obama years sported the hardest borders in American history and that all Trump added was needless cruelty and massively wasteful spending on interior deportations.

It's simply a matter of fact at this point that the Republican Party has no plausible or good faith policy basis. It's entirely reduced itself to swinging wildly on culture war nonsense just so the Party can loot government with corruption and regressive tax cuts....and salting the earth of legislative process behind them.
If I had to bet I would guess that many people who complain about so called Big Tech censorship would either support or largely be indifferent to those initiatives.

I’m a conservative so none of the above. Right now the republican party is more in line with what I believe. If that changes in the future I’ll side with another party.

I like a lot of Democratic policies, particularly tax-wise, and the Republicans just wear their evil right on their sleeve. I don't trust Biden, Pelosi, or Schumer to get anything of merit done though, most of the party is compromised.

Liberal without party affiliation. I'm an a la carte guy, so don't like the bundle mentality that prepackaged political parties have to offer.

TS, you should check out the lemon party. Probably would be right up your alley.

Back