Poll: Is CM Punk in the wrong?

CM Punk is in the wrong

• Total voters
Subjective.....some people say the same about me.

But they wrong.
I'm sure you're hot on the inside... wait, what was this thread about again?

Yea, some shit you discuss in the back.
Nothing to gain out of airing out dirty laundry to millions of people. Except unless you're a huge ego :eek::eek::eek: that has "earned the right" to speak your mind.

Maybe he's autistic.

Nothing to gain out of airing out dirty laundry to millions of people. Except unless you're a huge ego :eek::eek::eek: that has "earned the right" to speak your mind.

Maybe he's autistic.
Goddamn situation making me actually defend CM Punk who I always thought was POS.

Only thing wrong about Punk is he apparently still hasn't read the Book of Nash. Otherwise he was 100% in the right. Maybe don't have goof troopers as executives, that's probably why Cody left too.

Goddamn situation making me actually defend CM Punk who I always thought was POS.
You were right.

He's one of those ragged skids that got bullied, had a shitty home and now carries a chip on his shoulder for the rest of his life.

If everything he said happened is true (not completely convinced it is, but it could be), he’s not wrong for being pissed off. He IS wrong for airing this shit out in public and hijacking the presser. He comes off like an asshole at the best of times, so I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He aired his grievances in front of less than 10 media most of which that reported a false story about him. If those childish EVPs don't go into his dressing room 7-1, whatever he said cycles out of the news cycle in a week or less. The youtube views live would have been less than 10k, and whatever, maybe 250k (which includes mostly India which doesn't matter) watch it.

Only thing wrong about Punk is he apparently still hasn't read the Book of Nash. Otherwise he was 100% in the right. Maybe don't have goof troopers as executives, that's probably why Cody left too.
It is why he left, and why the "Codyverse" existed. SO funny that idiots acted like he was booking his own crap. The "elite" have had problems in every locker room they've ever been in. Deep South, ROH, Impact, or NJPW.

Maybe he's autistic.

Or it's 6 wrestling nerds that reported stupid stories that were planted with them about you, and he addressed it with them in front of no crowd, and had the dumb EVPs not gone into his dressing room after that, would have cycled out of the news by now.

It's like a kid killer and a kid rapist arguing about who's the biggest cunt.

scissor-me-daddy-ass.webp

I don't understand the appeal of this goof at all. Didn't watch him in his prime but he is just a shitty regular dude who pretends he isn't, In a non ironic way...

Punk is always in the wrong, even in things that don't involve him.

It is why he left, and why the "Codyverse" existed. SO funny that idiots acted like he was booking his own crap. The "elite" have had problems in every locker room they've ever been in. Deep South, ROH, Impact, or NJPW.

There was a story about Kenny going to a Harley Race training camp, and after the assessment, he was put in the "Beginner" class, and Kenny was flabbergasted that he was put in the beginner class, even though they were clear with him that he had clearly been self trained and didn't have the fundamentals.

And, although this isn't to say Bill DeMott isn't a scumbag in his own right, Kenny was told by Bill DeMott things like "If you don't want to sell for him, you should fuck off down to Mexico", and "If you want to go around kicking people like that, you should fuck off to Japan".

I'm never going to be on Punk's side in anything like this, but Kenny and the Bucks have shown themselves to be absolute tools in their own right. So seeing this stuff is entertaining for me.

There was a story about Kenny going to a Harley Race training camp, and after the assessment, he was put in the "Beginner" class, and Kenny was flabbergasted that he was put in the beginner class, even though they were clear with him that he had clearly been self trained and didn't have the fundamentals.

Harley Race really pushed fundamentals according to people he trained. His wrestling school was considered to be one of the best places to learn how to become a pro wrestler.

Kenny Omega is only person I have heard that had issues with Harley Race's training.

Back