Poll: Prime vs Prime, Wonderboy vs Bisping, who takes it?

Wonderboy vs Bisping at 185, who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonderboy would destroy him.

Bisping standup was never that good, he was just a pillow-fist cardio machine but unlike diaz, his boxing isn't that good.

Wonderboy is the superior striker, way faster...he would destroy him in a 5 round decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if he KTFO bisping since bisping chin is questionable as fuck.

Bisping wrestling wouldn't be enough to take down wonderboi either.

But I get it....Bisping is overrated because he beat Rockhold, the cocky guy, sherdog hates(oddly enough bisping use to be that guy)......and he is also being overrated to make GSP, only MW win, look great....Typical Sherdog Bullshit politics influencing reality <Dany07>

Last edited:
Wonderboy and it’s not even close. Besides going 1-1 with Rockhold what has Bisping done in his entire career?

I remember Prime Bisping got comfortably outstruck by a 40 year old Wanderlei on the back end of his career.

Wonderboy beats Ping and GSP in the same night probably
The WW division has greatly evolved
lol wondercan got knocked the fuck out by pettis.

ofcourse bisping would beat him.

and lol at trying to bring gsp into this somehow. prime gsp would be welterweight champ right now, and he beats the whole division.

bisping's title run was pure luck. he got gifted a decision vs anderosn in england and another decision vs hendo in england. if rockhold took him 10 percent seriously, rockhold would still be champ

Wonderboy and it’s not even close. Besides going 1-1 with Rockhold what has Bisping done in his entire career?

I remember Prime Bisping got comfortably outstruck by a 40 year old Wanderlei on the back end of his career.
I was there. Stinking hot Sunday morning in Sydney, incredibly hung over / still drunk after walking ten blocks up hill, it was brutal. Great card to see live though, loaded with Pride Legends Cro-Cop, Wand and Big Nog. Even though Nog got rekt by Cain and CroCop sent the legendary Hippo to the morgue. Good times

lol wondercan got knocked the fuck out by pettis.

ofcourse bisping would beat him.

and lol at trying to bring gsp into this somehow. prime gsp would be welterweight champ right now, and he beats the whole division.
He was already past his prime when he lost to Pettis, and what's your point anyway since prime GSP was submitted by Matt Serra ?
GSP himself admitted that Wonderboy was the best striker he's ever trained with, look it up.

Fact is, Wonderboy fought in a much deeper division

Wonderboy beats Ping and GSP in the same night probably
The WW division has greatly evolved
Thread isn't even about GSP yet he remains rent free in your head.

giphy.gif

Best poll I’ve seen in a while. Here’s a fight that would’ve been excellent to see. I chose Bisping, but I could be talked out of that. I can see either of them taking a UD

Wonderboy finishes him in 2 rounds or has a comfortable UD, these results are wild

Best poll I’ve seen in a while. Here’s a fight that would’ve been excellent to see. I chose Bisping, but I could be talked out of that. I can see either of them taking a UD

upload_2021-7-16_7-15-25.jpeg
upload_2021-7-16_7-15-46.jpeg
upload_2021-7-16_7-16-28.jpeg
some of my other favorite poles

Back