Poll: Prime vs Prime, Wonderboy vs Bisping, who takes it?

Wonderboy vs Bisping at 185, who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was already past his prime when he lost to Pettis, and what's your point anyway since prime GSP was submitted by Matt Serra ?
GSP himself admitted that Wonderboy was the best striker he's ever trained with, look it up.

Fact is, Wonderboy fought in a much deeper division
Dilbert took down wondercan with ease. You really don’t think gsp would do that?

cmon man you are being stupid if you really think wondercan would beat prime gsp or if prime gsp wouldn’t be champ in today’s division.

I know you aren’t the smartest poster, but cmon.

Both primarily stand up, Muay Thai vs Kickboxing, Sniper vs volume striker.
Wonderboy is a WW who got KO'd by a LW. I'd take Bisping. He beat most guys put in front of him leaving out the wrestlers when he was in his prime. The Vitor he lost to was so Roided up I think i'd take that version of Belfort over a grizzly bear.

Do you even Cerrone bro?
I think the problem with Cerrone is that when he's been in big spots, he's generally been taking the next step and fighting guys who are simply better than him. WB on the other hand was perfectly capable of beating Burns, Woodley, etc.

Bisping became a champ towards of his career & Thompson has never won a championship soo..

How does Bisping beat him? Wonderboy would beat him on the feet and Bisping had good TDD but never offensive wrestling.

Wonderboy pretty easily. Its so funny how the perception of Ping changed later in his career and post-career just because people started liking him. He was a pillow fisted journeyman who Serra'd his way to a belt.

Wonderboy would destroy him.

Bisping standup was never that good, he was just a pillow-fist cardio machine but unlike diaz, his boxing isn't that good.

Wonderboy is the superior striker, way faster...he would destroy him in a 5 round decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if he KTFO bisping since bisping chin is questionable as fuck.

Bisping wrestling wouldn't be enough to take down wonderboi either.

But I get it....Bisping is overrated because he beat Rockhold, the cocky guy, sherdog hates(oddly enough bisping use to be that guy)......and he is also being overrated to make GSP, only MW win, look great....Typical Sherdog Bullshit politics influencing reality <Dany07>

Behave, we are talking about a natural LHW vs a WW here.

Skill wise Wonderboy is the better striker.

If they’re fighting Bisping wins because the size difference for Thompson is too big to overcome. Bisping could be outweighing him by 20+ pounds on fight night. It’ll be like Jan vs Israel.

Bisping can take anything Thompson throws, the opposite may not be true.

Wonderboy pretty easily. Its so funny how the perception of Ping changed later in his career and post-career just because people started liking him. He was a pillow fisted journeyman who Serra'd his way to a belt.

Bisping was criminally underrated throughout his UFC career, because he rustled Sherbro jimmies with his personality.

A Pillowfisted LHW/MW 100% packs enough power to put away a WW who has been KO'd by a lightweight.

Wonderboy might have the technical edge in a pure stand up fight but it'd be really close.

Historically speaking bisping has never been a huge finisher in fights. His bread and butter was with him pushing the pace in the fight with his volume striking to get the other guy to slowly diminish. Michael always seems weak against guys with heavy hands that were willing to move forward.

Wonder boy had two levels to him where he was willing to move forward to break people down and the other where he would sit back and wait for those counters. However I don't really think he had the style to aggressively go forward to head hunt bisping. It would be a outside chess match between the two.

Bisping size, volume and more importantly grit could counter any offense wonderboy would offer him. It'd be close

Last edited:
Bisping is bigger, tougher, stronger…..

bisping beat some of the best strikers in MMA: anderson, wanderlei (bisping only lost that fight because wanderlei turned to a grappler from being outstruck so bad), cung le, luke rockhold, dan henderson.

wonderman got outstruck by wrestler tyron woodley and KO'ed by blown up lightweight pretty tony

wonderman looks great when people blitz in on him, but he has no back up plan when he's facing a smart striker. bisping by UD

Best poll I’ve seen in a while. Here’s a fight that would’ve been excellent to see. I chose Bisping, but I could be talked out of that. I can see either of them taking a UD
I couldn't see a clear result so I felt it was an intriguing match up too, especially at 185.

bisping beat some of the best strikers in MMA: anderson, wanderlei (bisping only lost that fight because wanderlei turned to a grappler from being outstruck so bad), cung le, luke rockhold, dan henderson.

wonderman got outstruck by wrestler tyron woodley and KO'ed by blown up lightweight pretty tony

wonderman looks great when people blitz in on him, but he has no back up plan when he's facing a smart striker. bisping by UD
images

images

and was surpassed by Tim average Kennedy!!<Dany07>

Dan Prime killed him, Bisping had a rematch with the worst version of Dan and lost again the judges gave the victory for him because the fight is in England.

a89ed3179014399a7f676c47d906a073.gif

won a decadent Anderson, his best Victory is against Luke glass chin.

Back