Opinion (Poll) What parts of the US Republican Party do you dislike the most?

What parts of the US Republican Party do you dislike the most?

• Total voters
So? Point is that she wasn't referring to the middle class or the working class generally. Likewise, "bitter clingers" is an invention. It really says something that these guys literally can't keep a discussion grounded in reality.
Its pretty outlandish to suggest she believes there are that many nazis in the country. I can't help but think she was including a larger group.

I think he's thinking about reality, rather than your fantasies. "Deplorables" for example, referred to Nazis and racists--not "middle and working class rubes."
Ah, she was just talking about the 25% of the country that are nazis. Solid point, thanks for the reality check. Debt is good, inflation doesn't exist, cnn is pro Trump and 25% of voters are nazis.

<YeahOKJen>

Its pretty outlandish to suggest she believes there are that many nazis in the country. I can't help but think she was including a larger group.

Well, to be more exact, she was referring to racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, and Islamaphobes. You don't think that that's half of Trump supporters? Also, can you admit the guy was off his rocker when he said that the term referred to the middle and working classes?

Ah, she was just talking about the 25% of the country that are nazis. Solid point, thanks for the reality check. Debt is good, inflation doesn't exist, cnn is pro Trump and 25% of voters are nazis.

:) After I earlier pointed out that you're incapable of keeping a discussion grounded in reality.

Well, to be more exact, she was referring to racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, and Islamaphobes. You don't think that that's half of Trump supporters?
I think democrats like to use the "ists" and "phobes" labels to describe anyone they disagree with.

I think democrats like to use the "ists" and "phobes" labels to describe anyone they disagree with.

Well, specifically to people they disagree with about, say, whether racism is good. But that's kind of irrelevant to the point, which is that the guy was badly misrepresenting the quote (similarly, "bitter clingers" is something Palin said). For a big chunk of the country "lie about what other people said" is how they think you're supposed to discuss issues. I mean, in Nostra's case, he might legitimately have some kind of mental issue, but it's a common tactic.

Well, specifically to people they disagree with about, say, whether racism is good. But that's kind of irrelevant to the point, which is that the guy was badly misrepresenting the quote (similarly, "bitter clingers" is something Palin said). For a big chunk of the country "lie about what other people said" is how they think you're supposed to discuss issues. I mean, in Nostra's case, he might legitimately have some kind of mental issue, but it's a common tactic.
I don't recall the "bitter clingers" comment. Probably the most egregious example was from Mitt Romney, who ironically, is now a darling for the resistance crowd. But in Hillary's example, I think she included poor/uneducated whites in it. Of course its just an opinion.

I don't recall the "bitter clingers" comment. Probably the most egregious example was from Mitt Romney, who ironically, is now a darling for the resistance crowd. But in Hillary's example, I think she included poor/uneducated whites in it. Of course its just an opinion.

No, she said nothing at all about poor, uneducated whites. This isn't a matter of opinion. The "bitter clingers" was Palin's sleazy take on Obama calling for empathy with people who might seem hostile. It's funny how Republicans offload Romney making a statement that basically all Republican officials agree with just because he had some integrity in standing up to Trump.

Slight correction. 'Trump obsession' is a Democrat attribute.

Pro war, weak on the environment and highly effective as a political party.

So then why did she apologize?

She said "half" was an exaggeration. FWIW, I think it's an understatement, but whatever. A lot of those people are actually persuadable voters for the left.

Last edited:
Their social policies platform and their economic platform. Oh but I forgot, they didn’t even have a platform in the 2020 election other than “Trump.” Such responsible government!

Back