Post an MMA GIF reaction to Fury and Joshua getting 75 million EACH

After Fury donated his last purse he deserves this. Happy for him

Joshua too
Daily reminder that he donated his purse to nobody but himself lmao. He completely finessed morons into thinking he was gonna do it and then backtracked.

H4i2.gif

Bro that is fucking insane. That is so much money!!! Good for them. Makes mma as a whole look like amateur hour

it will only generate 1.5 million ppv buys stateside, it will be bigger in UK though but its not as global as May Pac which did like 4.6 or 4.8 million buys.

Nobody in the USA even knows who Anthony Joshua is, and Tyson Fury still isnt a big name here but he is more well known here since he fights in the USA than AJ who debuted on DAZN and not ESPN or FOX.

Nobody knows who Joshua is? He got kod his last fight here. Making his opponent the first Mexican hw champion in boxing. Im sure a ton of folks in the u.s are aware of him.

Can some one break down those numbers?

How in the fuck does one fight generates so much money that the fighters get 150 million?

Seems strange to me.

Can some one break down those numbers?

How in the fuck does one fight generates so much money that the fighters get 150 million?

Seems strange to me.
Because boxing has a Muhammad Ali rule where the fighters get the majority money and the promoter cannot act as a manager or vice versa. UFC cannot pay fighters like this because they are a company who houses fighters similar to WWE, this is why people dont realize the money the UFC fighters get is pretty dam good, the big issue is the UFC no longer allows individuals to be sponsored, the UFC could have easily cut out having to pay fighters big money if they allowed sponsorship banners again.

Some of thsoe fighters like Koshcheck were making 750,000 a year off sponsorships. Now that UFC doesnt allow sponsorships fighters miss out on a lot of money. It sucks they should just let fighters bring back banners.

Back