Post the greatest boss battles in video game history.

The final boss for Postal 2 definitely has the best introduction line

"I am Mike J, Kosher Mad Cow Zombie, God of Hellfire! All bow down, and worship my asscock!"

All time great

Feeding sweet corn to a giant pile of shit and choking him to death with rolls of toilet paper.

*chefs kiss*

Gears of War and Metal Gear had some pretty awesome stories and villians but this one always makes me chuckle no matter how many times I see it. Probably, the best unintentionally villain ever created. Abe Lincoln was a fucking asshole,too, though.

iu
oZAa4uA4iDF9dDJ8UdRb1fbNA6qsUsS99ok2s5boEFnaUaW1nG2VzAsKj-YW89JZ8s0xwzwZvy0uNQN6uVXXn41B9p5FdZ4tFZGHbDtqVzGhIS2u9Su_yw

615438237.jpg.webp

Nuclear+gandhi_0e7176_6706587.jpg

5f9.jpg

Last edited:
Gears of War and Metal Gear had some pretty awesome stories and villians but this one always makes me chuckle no matter how many times I see it. Probably, the best unintentionally villain ever created. Abe Lincoln was a fucking asshole,too, though.

iu
oZAa4uA4iDF9dDJ8UdRb1fbNA6qsUsS99ok2s5boEFnaUaW1nG2VzAsKj-YW89JZ8s0xwzwZvy0uNQN6uVXXn41B9p5FdZ4tFZGHbDtqVzGhIS2u9Su_yw

615438237.jpg.webp

Nuclear+gandhi_0e7176_6706587.jpg

5f9.jpg
Lmao, always makes me laugh too

I have a hot seat game with a buddy in Civ 5 he still wants to finish, even though it's long over, just not officially. We're playing on a world map mod, but we couldn't get the nations to start where they should be. I'm Germany in the US, and he's Shaka Zulu (pretty sure) in the Middle East. One of his neighbours is Ghandi. He didn't believe me when I said Ghandi was nuts.

They had a great relationship until he (my friend) got Nukes, then it was non stop nuclear strikes from Ghandi lol. I'm going to see if I can pull up the save file and take a screen shot. It's a freaking mess in his area. I have North and South America and several subs with nukes closing in. He's been decimated

Back