Post Your Gloves/Gear

Yea Promex are garbage. I have a brand new 18 oz that I don't know what I'm gonna do with it yet lol
sucks these Pro Mexes!)) never buy Title gloves! even on a pear beat is not comfortable, unlike training gloves Cleto Reyes. I gave it to my son, I think in a few months he will break them in the gym)

AB023E89-EFA7-4566-BC20-5A2AD29ADD09.jpeg

Edit: All of these are 16oz, all (obviously) hook & loop.

The Sabas are Pro-series and I've had them a few years (before the decline in quality I've read about): they have done a lot of rounds and are still quality.

I only got the Ring to Cage C17s last week and they've had a couple of sessions on the heavy bag. So far I like them: good protection to wrist and knuckles and decent feedback. But the dual velcro strap system is extremely fiddly and they're a pain to get on quickly in the gym.

Last edited:
View attachment 585007

Edit: All of these are 16oz, all (obviously) hook & loop.

The Sabas are Pro-series and I've had them a few years (before the decline in quality I've read about): they have done a lot of rounds and are still quality.

I only got the Ring to Cage C17s last week and they've had a couple of sessions on the heavy bag. So far I like them: good protection to wrist and knuckles and decent feedback. But the dual velcro strap system is extremely fiddly and they're a pain to get on quickly in the gym.

What about those Noble gloves? Are they any good? I've seen them on eBay but I don't know anything about them.

What about those Noble gloves? Are they any good? I've seen them on eBay but I don't know anything about them.

They’re a UK company, and that (the NB-1) was their first range, about a year ago.
I imagine they’re Pakistani-made, and they seem almost identical to the Sabas to me: good padding, nice pop on the bag, Mexican-style profile. The leather and stitching are pretty good. They’ve probably done a few hundred rounds and are in good shape.

Noble have just launched their second line of gloves, which look more influenced by Winning. Probably the best thing about them is the price - for the standard of glove you’re buying, they’re excellent value.

Moving and would prefer to sell my Winning GT-9900 heavy bag:
http://winning-usa.com/products.html

and my Balazs H2S (built in spring and swivel) space saving punching bag wall mount:
https://www.balazsboxing.com/cgi-bin/catalog2.cgi?action=page&page=gear|heavy bag mounts|mh0109

both are in great shape, the heavy bag could pass for new. would prefer local pickup. make me an offer that's reasonable.

PM me

apologies if I'm not supposed to sell here but I didn't see another area to do so

Don't know if I can post other links on here but for anybody who wants to sell or trade

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingExchange?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Any idea where I can get in contact with the gentleman from Germany as I'm also in Europe? Love the look of these Campeon gloves, how do they perform in regards of protecting the hands? Was really intrested in these or the original Boxeo gloves but prefer the shape of Campeon
Here you have our CAMPEON boxing glovesIMG_20190522_103438.jpg IMG_20190522_103448.jpg IMG_20190522_103528.jpg

No pictures but I have just got a pair of the Cleto Reyes Hybird gloves in size Medium.

I replaced the laces with some elastic laces top three holes only so using those with the Velcro and damn it works well. Easy to get on and off and still decent support.

Obviously being Reyes they have come in heavy they say "Medium is 12-14oz but both they are between 15.5 and 16

No pictures but I have just got a pair of the Cleto Reyes Hybird gloves in size Medium.

I replaced the laces with some elastic laces top three holes only so using those with the Velcro and damn it works well. Easy to get on and off and still decent support.

Obviously being Reyes they have come in heavy they say "Medium is 12-14oz but both they are between 15.5 and 16
I had a pair of those. They both came in at 15.5. They were really nice, but I couldn't fit my hand in when it was wrapped so they had to be sold

I had a pair of those. They both came in at 15.5. They were really nice, but I couldn't fit my hand in when it was wrapped so they had to be sold
TBH my hand is tight in there but I am sure the padding will give a bit as well

They’re a UK company, and that (the NB-1) was their first range, about a year ago.
I imagine they’re Pakistani-made, and they seem almost identical to the Sabas to me: good padding, nice pop on the bag, Mexican-style profile. The leather and stitching are pretty good. They’ve probably done a few hundred rounds and are in good shape.

Noble have just launched their second line of gloves, which look more influenced by Winning. Probably the best thing about them is the price - for the standard of glove you’re buying, they’re excellent value.

Glad someone feels the same about Noble UK as me. Personally, I love how they got the padding just like a good pair of broken-in Cleto Reyes I used to have. Good feedback, decent protection, very balanced. The only thing I have against them is their price point, I think they are a decent $79 - $99 USD pair of gloves, but with the leather and print job the company currently have on their gloves, 115 Euros + Shipping to the States doesn't really drive me to try out their new model.

Glad someone feels the same about Noble UK as me. Personally, I love how they got the padding just like a good pair of broken-in Cleto Reyes I used to have. Good feedback, decent protection, very balanced. The only thing I have against them is their price point, I think they are a decent $79 - $99 USD pair of gloves, but with the leather and print job the company currently have on their gloves, 115 Euros + Shipping to the States doesn't really drive me to try out their new model.

Yeah, I Can see that being an issue if you live in the States. But then you guys seem to have more options for gloves due to proximity with Mexico than we do over here. I'll probably stump up for the new model and will report back.

I have a RB7 RIVAL model and they´re trash. never buy those RIVAL gloves. They only lasted 1 year :(

You have to prove the LEONE headgear, is cheap and comfortable

Since I can't start my own thread yet I wanted to show off the new Triumph * United Japanese Heatseeker 2.0's which will release this summer 2019. I'm totally stoked

Attachments

• 57564811_283487422598877_359007486262584571_n.jpg
    57564811_283487422598877_359007486262584571_n.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 57
Since I can't start my own thread yet I wanted to show off the new Triumph * United Japanese Heatseeker 2.0's which will release this summer 2019. I'm totally stoked
They really look like Winning. What'll be the best place to buy them online?

Back