Post Your Gloves/Gear

I have another opinion about Infinitudes but gloves are really up to personal preference and everyone's different. You're not the guy online that claims that Infinitude feels exactly like Grants on YT right?

Indeed its all a matter of personnal preference. Lol no I am not. Never tried Grant so it would be impossible for me to tell how similar/different they are.

Maybe I got lucky with Infinitude and unlucky with NS. My NS where huge inside and felt like a layer of foam was missing. Stitching was also not as clean as Infinitude. So far I am really impressed with them. Hopefully they will last.

Anybody know where to get Isami boxing gloves? Idk wtf is up with rakuten because the search function is ridiculous now

Thanks dude. I did find this site but they only had 16 ounce left in blue. That's why I was trying to see if they were on rakuten so I could get a red pair. Guess I'll have to do some searching.

Whats weird is that the hook n loop versions are just like Winning, with zero wrist support. I'm guess they do this to keep the weight on point since the strap is heavier, but the hook n loop Winning gloves I got to try i was not a fan of. However, they were right at 16oz on the scale, so thats a good thing since some brands with hook n loop will run half an ounce over comparative to their lace models.

I have another opinion about Infinitudes but gloves are really up to personal preference and everyone's different. You're not the guy online that claims that Infinitude feels exactly like Grants on YT right?
people who haven't tried a lot of gloves say all kinds of things like that, like Everlast Powerlocks are just like Winning or Sabas feels just like their Reyes etc blablabla, comparisons that don't hold water..Infinitude definitely aren't Grant but then if a dude has only owned even six or seven pairs of gloves and isn't particularly attentive, then they might end up thinking things like that just based on one aspect of the glove or fit

people who haven't tried a lot of gloves say all kinds of things like that, like Everlast Powerlocks are just like Winning or Sabas feels just like their Reyes etc blablabla, comparisons that don't hold water..Infinitude definitely aren't Grant but then if a dude has only owned even six or seven pairs of gloves and isn't particularly attentive, then they might end up thinking things like that just based on one aspect of the glove or fit

Imo, the only way someone can compare 2 gloves is if he owned both or properly tried them.

Casanovas are pretty solid in their craftsmanship, Campeon are something else. With Mexican brands, lining around the thumb has a little latex exposed, I take it as normal (I think I seen most Mexican Brands like this, except for Cletos), my Campeon had that, crooked sewing, missing sewing.... They are just sloppy even for a brand that is not mass produced. Feels like the maker is just not trying.
Personally, I don't like mexican gloves (I mean manufacturers): small volume, finger attached and shaped outside, too much power you should take to make fist... Not mine one ;)

Also, keep in mind that these Mexican glove makers, with the exception of Reyes, are just small operations with the employees usually just consisting of the owner and their family. Plus they are doing this pretty much all by hand. For example, I remember the guy from Hernandez saying the max he can make is about 5 gloves per day.
Every brand making by hand, this HANDCRAFTED words are nothing, because all gloves making the same way...

Every brand making by hand, this HANDCRAFTED words are nothing, because all gloves making the same way...
A lot of the Pakistani manufactures use an assembly line type process, with much less time devoted to each glove. Their output is typically about 10x that of their Mexican counterparts.

A lot of the Pakistani manufactures use an assembly line type process, with much less time devoted to each glove. Their output is typically about 10x that of their Mexican counterparts.
Like everyone supplier/manufacturer, everybody cut they gloves from teamplate and stitch it up from assembly parts. Mexicans, Pakistani, Japanese, Italians...

Like everyone supplier/manufacturer, everybody cut they gloves from teamplate and stitch it up from assembly parts. Mexicans, Pakistani, Japanese, Italians...
That’s a vast oversimplification. If that were the case, all gloves would basically be equal in quality. Why get Winnings when you can get Title gloves for 20 times less? I mean if they are made exactly the same, what’s the difference anyway?

That was so hilarious. Infinitudes can't be just the same as Grant LOL

Then why do people go to Grant for that cost lol

but I do believe that Mexican brands except Reyes, Casanova, etc are not better than Pakistani brands these days.

That was so hilarious. Infinitudes can't be just the same as Grant LOL

Then why do people go to Grant for that cost lol

but I do believe that Mexican brands except Reyes, Casanova, etc are not better than Pakistani brands these days.

I have never tried Grant gloves, but I am sure people are ready to pay that ridiculous amout of money just for the name Grant.

It would be awesome for my Infinitude to feel exactly like Grant. It would be a 100$ well spent lol.

That’s a vast oversimplification. If that were the case, all gloves would basically be equal in quality. Why get Winnings when you can get Title gloves for 20 times less? I mean if they are made exactly the same, what’s the difference anyway?
I can explain the difference from my side basically: the shape, padding, materials. All these components you can purchase and use in your own gloves. But! The shape are the most difficult and the main difference of all gloves. As for me, as more anatomical, as better. Something like this. (Title boxing has the "kitchen glove" shape....)

Yeah Nick also confirmed to me that the Salvador gloves are made in China. The Mexican suppliers were basically putting him at the back of the line in order to give more attention to the larger volume brands.
I have a pair of the Salvador from China really like them so far and nick is doing great deals on them as he has moved production back to Mexico hence selling off the China stock

Hi I just bought these off someone from CL. Saw them for sale for $125 thought they were a great deal. Upon closer look the stitches looked a bit sloppy and the winning font seems a bit off. Did I get bamboozled???57C4D677-8E79-418C-8C67-F014919C4EAD.jpeg 7D22040B-F547-4D36-AACD-432E96FB6F29.jpeg EA521A01-7F5D-4CCA-A856-AB6B216BA304.jpeg 81533984-5D72-4ECD-AE94-8024B4685C47.jpeg A86F0435-3129-43A3-A3B0-BA7E887BF1C8.jpeg

Hi I just bought these off someone from CL. Saw them for sale for $125 thought they were a great deal. Upon closer look the stitches looked a bit sloppy and the winning font seems a bit off. Did I get bamboozled???View attachment 689973 View attachment 689975 View attachment 689977 View attachment 689979 View attachment 689981
I have seen some very similar to these on eBay recently. Unfortunately, I think they are fake. They are better done than most fake Winnings, but the leather, stitching, and overall shape of the gloves just doesn’t look right to me.

beautiful, thoughts on all your gloves? any standouts or any you especially like or were surprised by?
Thanks man. I was really surprised by the quality of the Top Boxers, for the price you can't beat them. I would say my favorite would be the Winnings, cliche, I know. They just feel like part of your hand when you put them on.

Back