Post Your Gloves/Gear

Thanks man. I was really surprised by the quality of the Top Boxers, for the price you can't beat them. I would say my favorite would be the Winnings, cliche, I know. They just feel like part of your hand when you put them on.
great! what do you think about the Alien and Old School?

also how do you like the Fly gloves?

and Merry Christmas!

great! what do you think about the Alien and Old School?

also how do you like the Fly gloves?

and Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you as well! The Alien to me feel similar to the Grants, a little stiffer. Definitely a Mexican style glove. They're a great glove. I love my Old School as well, they're very soft and they are just about as comfortable as my Winnings. Very well made and look great. As far as the Fly go, they are definitely well made, but to me they are overpriced. I'd take Winning over Fly any day. In my personal opinion. I find them more comfortable, there's something about the grip bar with the Flys that I just don't like. It feels really tight on my fingers. Still a great glove.

Merry Christmas to you as well! The Alien to me feel similar to the Grants, a little stiffer. Definitely a Mexican style glove. They're a great glove. I love my Old School as well, they're very soft and they are just about as comfortable as my Winnings. Very well made and look great. As far as the Fly go, they are definitely well made, but to me they are overpriced. I'd take Winning over Fly any day. In my personal opinion. I find them more comfortable, there's something about the grip bar with the Flys that I just don't like. It feels really tight on my fingers. Still a great glove.
Very impressive collection....out of all your gloves what do you like to use most on the heavy bag?

Can you post more of the Aliens? What size do you have?

DAhnY57.jpg

My new Topboxer customs. Win1 series, 16 oz. Very excited to try them tommorow, definitely need breaking in, very stiff right now.

Modeled them after the gloves Canelo used vs Jacobs, even has my name on the thumb and all.

Very impressive collection....out of all your gloves what do you like to use most on the heavy bag?
I use either the Aliens or Rival Guerrero for most of my bag work.

Can you post more of the Aliens? What size do you have?
My Aliens are 10 oz. I love using them on the bag, very comfortable and give pretty good feedback. I'd recommend them, they're definitely a puncher's glove. Very well made and offer good protection.

DAhnY57.jpg

My new Topboxer customs. Win1 series, 16 oz. Very excited to try them tommorow, definitely need breaking in, very stiff right now.

Modeled them after the gloves Canelo used vs Jacobs, even has my name on the thumb and all.

Well i've done about 12 rounds on the heavy bag to break them in a little, and they're definitely great gloves. But, while I don't expect metallic colors to last as long as normal ones, my left glove already has small gray streaks of the paint being completely gone on the left side of the glove (a part which barely get hit) after using them once. The right glove seems fine.

Would definitely like more pictures of Top Boxer alien gloves. Can't wait for mine to arrive

They look great. Definitely want to get a pair of 12/14 for pads & bag. How is the thumb? I sold my win1s because I felt the thumb was at too much of an angle.
Actually I had the same feeling for my 1st pair of Win1s (must be 2+ years ago) and was the main reason I sold it shortly. I forgot how but Mr. Irfan found out about it but he told me that he heard the same from many boxers and changed the design of the thumbs for all of his gloves afterwards. Not sure about the Win1s, the Aliens I brought a few months ago definitely doesn't have the same problem.

They look great. Definitely want to get a pair of 12/14 for pads & bag. How is the thumb? I sold my win1s because I felt the thumb was at too much of an angle.
The thumb is comfortable, doesn't feel awkward like my Reyes gloves.

The Alien thumb is good, and Alien gloves deserve a lot more attention than they get currently when compared with the Win1

New babies. Now this quarantine needs to end so I can use them.
The TMs might be the best gloves I've ever put on.
The Campeons are right there with Necalli double-stitched.
As soon as we get out of this thing, I definitely see them taking up spots in the rotation.
3cMedxB.jpg

New babies. Now this quarantine needs to end so I can use them.
The TMs might be the best gloves I've ever put on.
The Campeons are right there with Necalli double-stitched.
As soon as we get out of this thing, I definitely see them taking up spots in the rotation.
3cMedxB.jpg
TMs are gorgeous. Price/time to reach you?

Man I was writing the post right before the site went down and I guess it disappeared.

Total time was a little over 6 weeks. Shipping was 10 days: got stuck in customs and UPS waited over 2 days to deliver it to my house once it was in my town. Total price for both pairs & shipping was under $300 US, but you'd have to get with Juan for specifics.

The picture really doesn't do either pair of gloves justice, there's some distortion going on with the gloves near the edge of the image. The Campeons came out with no visible flaws. I've already started swapping out the laces (hybrids do better with shorter laces). The TMs now have black laces.

Back