Post Your Gloves/Gear

Has anyone owned or used both the Boon NKPB and KPB thai pads? What are the differences between the two aside from the aesthetic ones? Are the NKPB an improvement over the KPB?

I went on the FLY UK Instagram to look at more of their stuff. Look at the shape of the thumb of the FLY glove and compare it to shape of the New Sporting thumb, especially from the side view. That distinct kindney-shape...a thumb shape that was distinctly seen initially only on Grant and New Sporting (not even on HDZ), and then a bunch of new startup gear companies started to have that thumb shape at right about the same time New Sporting got overloaded with orders and their customer service plummetted.

Hmmmmmm.....
which startups do you mean?

Here's one of the gloves I'm hoping to bring out to the USA in the coming weeks when I launch my MMA brand in the states! We're called A1 Fight Gear.

Hopefully I can have some of you test them out when we have logistics set up!

Attachments

• 1 Main Image - White.jpg
    1 Main Image - White.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 13
Hii anyone here have experience with adidas adistar fight gloves?
The gloves made in pakistan and using injection mold, but the price can be said expensive compare other brand like reyes or rival.
So i want to get some opinion from seniors here.
Thank you

Hii anyone here have experience with adidas adistar fight gloves?
The gloves made in pakistan and using injection mold, but the price can be said expensive compare other brand like reyes or rival.
So i want to get some opinion from seniors here.
Thank you
My friend has a pair of their designed in USA training gloves which also are IMF, they're comfy and feel good to use initially but the padding broke down very fast and broke into pieces within the glove

My friend has a pair of their designed in USA training gloves which also are IMF, they're comfy and feel good to use initially but the padding broke down very fast and broke into pieces within the glove

Hii thank you for your information.
So the gloves not using horse hair ?
If the gloves using imf and still fast to break into pieces, i think i need to consider it again.

Hii thank you for your information.
So the gloves not using horse hair ?
If the gloves using imf and still fast to break into pieces, i think i need to consider it again.
I don't know about the pro fight gloves, just the similar line of training gloves that also use IMF which you said the pro gloves use

I don't know about the pro fight gloves, just the similar line of training gloves that also use IMF which you said the pro gloves use

Yes in the description it say using imf and i want to make it sure. At least i prefer horse hair with that price for the fight gloves lol.
As i remember the fight gloves 2-3 times more expensive than the training gloves, so i think the quality will be different.

Hey Guys any recommendations for a proper 16 OZ training glove.
I’ve had lots of brands already and I’m searching for a protective yet firm feeling/feedback. Lots of partner drills, heavy boxing work so the protection must be there + sparring when I’ll be sparring the nice guys I’ll put on my Phenom Gloves.

list of gloves I’ve had:
R2C 2 pairs
Phenom Boxing Gloves
UMA (loved it)
Winning
Huerto & Mexico (winning style)
Fairtex BGV-1/9
Paffen Sport
Hayabusa
ETC, ETC.
Decha/Danger/Joya/Twins/King/Booster/Triump United (love the Death Adders ordered em in 16 oz but they made a mistake and send me 14) this would be the perfect glove for what I’m currently searching in 16 oz however the shipping is €55 which would make em around €180. I punch through the 14 OZ, they’re still nice for bag & Pad work tho.

I was thinking about getting a pair of Rival Gloves (which version)? Adistar or Cleto Reyes. Possibly Top Boxer?
Any other recommedations?
All I really want is a glove where I can smash full power, compact heavy feedback and firmness on the right places.
Will be used for Kickboxing, Thaiboxing/Muay Thai, Boxing & MMA.

I’ve had lots of brands already and I’m searching for a protective yet firm feeling/feedback. Lots of partner drills, heavy boxing work so the protection must be there + sparring when I’ll be sparring the nice guys I’ll put on my Phenom Gloves.

list of gloves I’ve had:
R2C 2 pairs
Phenom Boxing Gloves
UMA (loved it)
Winning
Fairtex BGV-1/9
Paffen Sport
Hayabusa
ETC, ETC.
Decha/Danger/Joya/Twins/King/Booster/Triump United (love the Death Adders ordered em in 16 oz but they made a mistake and send me 14) this would be the perfect glove for what I’m currently searching in 16 oz however the shipping is €55 which would make em around €180. I punch through the 14 OZ, they’re still nice for bag & Pad work tho.

I was thinking about getting a pair of Rival Gloves (which version)? Adistar or Cleto Reyes. Possibly Top Boxer?
All I really want is a glove where I can smash full power, compact heavy feedback and firmness on the right places.

My recommendation you can try 1v1 pte, topboxer or rival rs1 other than from your list. They can’t go wrong. Those gloves are nice and friendly with your sparring partner. If you want unique one, you can try barric boxing.

Anyone have information about these gloves? Adidas and made in japan. Never saw this gloves before in the group or any pro outside japan wear it. It’s very rare to see glove made in japan other than winning and isami. Thnx

Attachments

• C4E492BB-9261-4B64-AF42-9722ECF48885.jpeg
    C4E492BB-9261-4B64-AF42-9722ECF48885.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 28

list of gloves I’ve had:
R2C 2 pairs
Phenom Boxing Gloves
UMA (loved it)
Winning
Fairtex BGV-1/9
Paffen Sport
Hayabusa
ETC, ETC.

Can't really go wrong with Topboxer - you can get a custom pair exactly to your specifications for a decent price. Most people on here rave about the service & quality.

My recommendation you can try 1v1 pte, topboxer or rival rs1 other than from your list. They can’t go wrong. Those gloves are nice and friendly with your sparring partner. If you want unique one, you can try barric boxing.
Have you tried the barric gloves?

Have you tried the barric gloves?

yes but only 1-2 months, so far the gloves feels great. Just waiting until totally break in. I got the nasa foam type and waiting for his florest style.

The gloves at first feel tight for 16oz, lining good not rough like some of mexican gloves, thumb position also good no issue like first batch, he already fix it. The padding is thick, solid, but not too dense maybe because it use many layer and horsehair. It’s an awesome gloves and worth to try.

yes but only 1-2 months, so far the gloves feels great. Just waiting until totally break in. I got the nasa foam type and waiting for his florest style.

The gloves at first feel tight for 16oz, lining good not rough like some of mexican gloves, thumb position also good no issue like first batch, he already fix it. The padding is thick, solid, but not too dense maybe because it use many layer and horsehair. It’s an awesome gloves and worth to try.
Will add them to the list lol

Awaiting my topboxer Paquiao stock gloves, and for shits and giggles ordered an AmazonBasics pair of 16oz gloves. I'll let you know how they are, lol.

Back