Post Your Gloves/Gear

Sure thing Bro.
You're correct. The Velcro have no padding on the wrist.
The Lace ups have a strip of foam sewn into each side of the wrist
I hope that helps.
SmartSelect_20210630-191908_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20210628-093027_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210616-190203_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210616-190127_Gallery.jpg

Fuck it i'm orderingj some standard velcro ones, but what colour? I like white but it seems like they wouldn't look very good for very long

i like black but idk it almost seems a little plain

i like red but idk

i like blue, but i just got blue flys so idk

Hahhaa i know that feel . Black and red never go wrong. The white will become dirty and looks very different when it’s still new.

Hahhaa i know that feel . Black and red never go wrong. The white will become dirty and looks very different when it’s still new.
I ordered a pair in red from winning usa and i got a invoice but my credit card hasn't been charged?

I'm sweating looking at this. You notice much difference between 14 & 16? I might have the opportunity to pick up a pair in the very near future

The only real difference is in the hand compartment width. The 14 oz, being narrower than the 16 oz, so it's a little bit better fit.
There is a difference in the foam layers between the different weights of gloves. It's not anything that you can feel while punching, but according to a video on YouTube where they cut them all open, there is a difference.

I'll post them in a bit from my phone.

The strange thing is the padding feel same or maybe only me. What do you think?
Yes. They all feel the same to me.
I think they probably use different padding layers on each weight glove so they will weigh exactly what is printed on the glove.

All of my Winning gloves are at the correct weight.

For comparison, my Cleto Reyes 16 oz. Gloves actually weigh 20 oz.

Icheon farmer’s winnings are just older winnings. You can tell they’re older winnings by the shape of the thumb. Back then Velcro and laces had different padding between gloves. Winning always makes changes to their gear, from leather to padding to shape, they just don’t announce it. The current the padding for 12-16oz should all be the same though. FYI here’s 16 oz (newer looking) and 14 oz (older looking).

full

full

Also the winning shortage is mostly because china is buying a lot of winning stock and the factory isn’t able to keep up after quarantine. It seems like 10-20 pairs a week at least

Icheon farmer’s winnings are just older winnings. You can tell they’re older winnings by the shape of the thumb. Back then Velcro and laces had different padding between gloves. Winning always makes changes to their gear, from leather to padding to shape, they just don’t announce it. The current the padding for 12-16oz should all be the same though. FYI here’s 16 oz (newer looking) and 14 oz (older looking).

full

full

Also the winning shortage is mostly because china is buying a lot of winning stock and the factory isn’t able to keep up after quarantine. It seems like 10-20 pairs a week at least
With all these improvements have any been negative or all good things?

Looks almost like cork-board on the wrist. What is that?

It's rebond, probably latex or PU based

With all these improvements have any been negative or all good things?

I think the change happened a while ago. If the reviews have been good and nobody's noticed up until now then I don't think it really matters what the changes are. Might be winning standardizing their lineup or adjusting to material availability/lack thereof.

Has anyone used the MIM Zaragoza gloves, if so what they like and compare to other Mexican gloves?
A gym 1hr from where I live stock Zaragoza worldwide and also the made in Mexico gloves so bit curious.

Back