Post your routine

thugpoet

The Dredd Wolf
@Brown
Reaction score
What's your current and post covid routine going to look like?

I outline my program in my signature so i won't repost it here but it's calisthenics based and will be for the foreseeable future.

I don't have a rack or barbell but I'm lucky enough to have plenty of weights and other devices.
I'm not doing a set program right now but I lift every other day (3-4 times per week)

Warmup
Plyos and/or Sprints
Lower Lift, Upper Press, Row variation
Sometimes finish with ab work or whatever I feel like

My most common lifts right now are:
Sprints, Pogo Hops, 1-leg Box Jumps, Depth Jumps
Axle Deadlifts, Axle Snatches, Heavy Swings, Weighted Pistols, Axle Walking Lunges
1-arm DB Jerks, DB Bench, Pushup Variations
1-arm DB Rows, Axle BORs, Renegade Rows

Farmers Walks, Sled Pushing, Band Pullaparts, Weighted V-Ups also seem to be integrated quite often

Mostly bodyweight: pull ups, chinups, dips, pushups, squats, lunges, step ups, calf raises, situps, planks, side planks, superman

I have a couple 5 gallon jugs of water which aren't very heavy at about 40lb each but better than nothing. I do a deadlift and bent over row. It's light but at least something. Also use bands a little for shoulders.

Been riding my bicycle a lot, hiking, jogging, sprinting, shadowboxing.

Miss the gym and even when it reopens, it won't be the same anymore with the new rules and layout. Supposedly, they're getting rid of some equipment to spread things out more.

Last edited:
I was doing juggernaut AI programming......home gym exclusively now so I was doing my own power building style program and now im just doing greyskull lp with a bunch of added conditioning/medball throws/jumps

I was doing juggernaut AI programming......home gym exclusively now so I was doing my own power building style program and now im just doing greyskull lp with a bunch of added conditioning/medball throws/jumps
I've been hearing a lot about juggernaut but don't know the details. Is it the " new" westside barbell?

no in all likelihood there is no better programming available for the money than juggs AI programs

I've got a decent home gym so I've been doing upper body Monday/Thursday and lower body Tuesday Friday, off days Wednesday and the weekend. Just trying to gain a little weight/strength. Since the weather is getting nicer I'll able to get out and ride my bike a lot more since that's my priority, so I'll probably switch to full body Tues-Thurs-Saturday to free up an extra day for riding. Probably scale my sets back in regards to volume and strip away a few fluff isolation movements. Strength and weight gain will probably slowdown or stagnate from the increased activity on my bike but that's ok since I have a lot more fun doing that.

no in all likelihood there is no better programming available for the money than juggs AI programs
That's quite the claim. What makes it so good? Better than all the programming available for free with some research?

In short the program takes into account everything about you from lifestyle, diet, sleep, recovery ability and age to decide volumes and intensities for the workout/cycle.

The only thing better would be personalized coaching.

In short the program takes into account everything about you from lifestyle, diet, sleep, recovery ability and age to decide volumes and intensities for the workout/cycle.

The only thing better would be personalized coaching.
I would argue that anyone experienced should take those variables into consideration automatically on any given day.

Most people are not coaches or high achieving athletes and they aren’t going to know how to do that. The system is all of chads knowledge put together in the system to answer all of those questions without an unqualified lifter having to answer them.

There is no system currently like that available. The only thing better would be to pay a higher price to work with him or one of their coaches 1 on 1.

Most people are not coaches or high achieving athletes and they aren’t going to know how to do that. The system is all of chads knowledge put together in the system to answer all of those questions without an unqualified lifter having to answer them.

There is no system currently like that available. The only thing better would be to pay a higher price to work with him or one of their coaches 1 on 1.
What's the price of the program?
What's it geared for? Powerlifting?

Currently there is one for powerlifting, powerbuilding, BJJ

More will be released at some point I believe powerlifting is 30 a month

Does powerbuilding mean developing power or is it a combination of powerlifting and bodybuilding?

It’s a combo of training the powerlifts and a ton of bodybuilding accessory work yes

Does powerbuilding mean developing power or is it a combination of powerlifting and bodybuilding?

It means a catchy name for something that's been around for decades lol.

That's quite the claim. What makes it so good? Better than all the programming available for free with some research?
It's an ok program. There are better programs out there for most lifters. From what Ive seen the templates dont vary much from person to person. The general consensus is there is way too much volume. Pokerandbeer said the workouts took too much time and didnt finish the program. Not sure why he is praising it so highly.

There is also skynet ai (blevins program) and sheiko ai available for you guys interested in those types of programs.

I have a 200lb sandbag, 70lb kettlebell, and a 53lb kettlebell. Started with simple and sinister and doing a bear hug carry every day or two with the bag, but don’t want to push it with the bag because of how far out in front of me the weight is, so I go for a grease the groove type deal, daily submaximal carries with it and it’s working well. Simple and sinister lasted a week until it was too easy, and am now doing sets of 20 goblet squats twice a week with my 70 and doing heavy light medium split with the strict press and it’s working really well. I just started the hlm pressing two weeks ago where I could do one very hard rep with my 70. I do Monday heavy singles, 5 sets, now up to doubles and hopefully triples next week, Wednesday 3 sets of 10 then 11 and hopefully 12 with my 53, and Friday 3 sets of 10 then 11 and hopefully 12 push press with my 70lb.

I’m a huge fan of heavy light medium routines, they have been the most effective split I’ve used for barbells and is working well with my kettlebells. Also bill starr and tommy suggs we’re big users of hlm which makes it awesome

Back