*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
It's 2 people slapping eachother, a lot of the time palm strikes, no dodging allowed, most of the competitors have an IQ somewhere in the ballpark of 40... This is like dumb shit young guys do while drunk, it's not a sport..
I don’t know why people who have obviously never watched a full event comment on it when they have no idea what they are talking about. These athletes go through such intense training before competing in the sport it arguably takes more talent than mma. The toughness it requires to stand still and absorb a strike is something that you can’t teach and most fighters don’t have that’s why they use so much defense

<WhatIsThis>

I'm not sure if understand the question

then read the original post you replied to before you actually reply.

MMA fighters are getting paid to fight in powerslap. you said they make less than fighters do, and i said then why are they doing powerslap and not MMA? guys like Danie Van Heerden left MMA on a 5 fight win streak by all KO/TKO and his last fight in 2020 was in OneFC. if he was getting paid so much better, why isn't he still in OneFC?

If people think that fighters should get paid more, why would they be happy that there are failed MMA fighters willing to give each other brain damage for a fraction of what they used to make, which was already fuck all?

You dig?

If people think that fighters should get paid more, why would they be happy that there are failed MMA fighters willing to give each other brain damage for a fraction of what they used to make, which was already fuck all?

You dig?

Danie Van Heerden isn't a failed MMA fighter. i just said he was on a 5 fight win streak all by KO/TKO and last fought in OneFC in 2020. yet here he is fighting in Powerslap. why would you be happy? because everyone was happy for Francis to get bludgeoned to death by Tyson Fury for the "bag". (and please don't act like anyone thought Ngannou was going to do what he did, the general concensus was he was going to get paid to be embarrassed and everyone was happy with that CTE)

I don’t know why people who have obviously never watched a full event comment on it when they have no idea what they are talking about. These athletes go through such intense training before competing in the sport it arguably takes more talent than mma. The toughness it requires to stand still and absorb a strike is something that you can’t teach and most fighters don’t have that’s why they use so much defense
Put a bit too much effort into this joke but you've got the spirit!

It's entertaining as hell seeing hillbillies slap the shit out of each other. Don't like it don't watch it. I've been watching Russian and Polish slapping for years. Physically going to the events is also fun asf.

I still think the UFC has a huge hand in Sherdog, why else would this thread be In the UFC forum.

I still think the UFC has a huge hand in Sherdog, why else would this thread be In the UFC forum.
Way to show your noobness Dana White absolutely despises Sherdog. lol

hqdefault.jpg

You should get a pink belt for that post. imho

<36>

✅ Fastest growing sport in the world
✅ Pay and rankings based on merit
✅ Small fraction of the subconcussive blows to the head compared to MMA
✅ Potential for competitors to branch into other careers after making connections with influencers, directors, and other important figures
✅ Best medical care in the industry

Dana delivered a solution to fighter pay at the lower levels while also greatly reducing the amount of subconcussive blows to the head one will receive over their careers.

So h8r dem what y'all planning to do widall dem axes you be grindin'? Slap heads keep providing rebuttals but all y'all come up with is "look at these junkies" and "hurr durr I hate Power Slap it's very existence is the end of society your such a moran"🪨 🪓 🧌

Can't we all just put away dem #Bigotry straps and live like brothers/sisters/non-binary-siblings fams? Hoooly.... 🐻 💕 Styll but #Trust fam this as healthy as a bag of timbits ngl. Here for da mandem/gyaldem/demdem if y'all wanna chat aboot dem feelings.

Last edited:
Ohhh snap! Yo, these my two aces, deadass tryna see if Static can pull a mad Vercules ting and shut down the h8rs, showin' 'em mans just needed to remix the vibes cause the game's gettin' wavy 🌊🔥💡 Man's 'bout to shed some pounds and throw down with the 185 Striker mandem now 🥊💨

But yo, same time tho, I'm rootin' for my yute El Perro to dive back in for that belt, real talks I think he's got John Davis on lock 3rd time's the magic, fam's gonna dust him 3 outta 10 times 📠🚫🖨 Just needs that next shot or two and it's a wrap, straps coming home 💯

Bear confused but hype's the only vibe rn 🎉 🐻 🤔😵

#StatsFam #PowerSlap #ElPerro #Static

Last edited:
Still undefeated GOAT tho. #CheatersNeverProsper in the (styll) growing sport of Power Slap

Power Slap ain't aboot the KOs fam. I don't expect #CasualViewer -dem to understand. It's the whole experience all I gotta say don't like it ignore it. 🙈 ✋💥

No need to whip out dat #Bigotry strap so early inda day my guy 🚫 🔫

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back